What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though Amazon.de says it's "out for delivery, arriving today", that doesn't really seem likely. When I further click to see shipment details, it then says arriving December 7th. Who knows.....it also says DHL and gives me a tracking number, which when I typed it into DHL Global, it gives me an error.

:violin

:chill

The End.JPG

In my cart at cdjapan are the four quad Tomita sacd's, what shipping method are you guyz using to the states? I've used airmail with them before but is there any problems with the cheaper slow boat methods?

I remember the first time I heard Snowflakes are dancing at a high end gear shop in Phoenix, think I was 15 any way I was blown away by Mr Tomita! Now if they would do a quad sacd of that then I'd be dancing!

I have the quad vinyls and a rtr or two which I should convert but I have way to many hobbies to start down that road right now.

The Doors MCH Hybrid SACD's... Waiting For The Sun, The Soft Parade and Morrison Hotel. Tracking shows they just left Salina, KS 2 hours ago, but no estimated delivery date. :cool:

edit: Now shows delivery on 12/1. :D

Last edited:
Oh hell yes! I have 2 notifications that both:

Eye In The Sky and A Farewell To Kings are out for delivery.....this afternoon! :banana:

OK, UPS delivered Rush a half hour ago. Now, it's up to Post Office to drop off the Eye In The Sky.....

Woo-hoo, what a great day to be me. :):banana:

ImportCDs has a sale going on eBay where, on top of their usual prices, it's 25% off orders of $50 or more (I think it has to be $50 after the discount, so ~$66?) I picked up a whole bunch of Pentatone - the new quad transfers of Beethoven symphonies 1/4 & 2/5, Arabella Steinbacher's new recordings of the Britten and Hindemith Violin Concertos, and the new recording of Dvorak Overtures. Sadly I didn't see the Kubelik Beethoven 6/7/8 there, at least yet.

Waiting on Mark Knopfler's Sailing To Philadelphia cd-dvda package from Amazon. Arrived today, cd only. Thanks Amazon. Clearly stated in the product description what I was ordering, but alas, Amazon strikes again, boo!!Hope you get a lump of coal in your Christmas sock. And not clean coal either. :mad:

Just ordered 3 Dutton Vocalion SACDs, two from amazon: ("Musicmagic" by Return to Forever and the Pure Prairie League set) and one from the Dutton Vocalion site: Coltrane & Santana's "Illuminations"

:)

Obviously a bit late to the party, but I just ordered Chicago - Quadio on amazon, $133. My usual retail sites had it up until recently for a good prize but suddenly they all sold out, doesn’t look like they will be getting any more, so I couldn’t wait any longer.

Obviously a bit late to the party, but I just ordered Chicago - Quadio on amazon, $133. My usual retail sites had it up until recently for a good prize but suddenly they all sold out, doesn’t look like they will be getting any more, so I couldn’t wait any longer.

I have a dirty little secret. I purchased mine WAY back when it was a pre-order. I have not listened to all of the discs yet......

:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes
:violin:violin:violin:violin

I have a dirty little secret. I purchased mine WAY back when it was a pre-order. I have not listened to all of the discs yet......

Oh my friend...we know you too well...that was the worst kept SECRET ever:ugham:..I wouldn't have been surprised if you didn't even open it yet..

GOS 2.0: Possession is nine tenths of the LAW!

GOS 3.0: NO more double dipping; NO more expedited shipping

GOS 4.0: I had a relapse and pre~ordered 3 Beatles WHITE ALBUM boxsets.......just in case! :yikes:yikes:yikes

GOS 5.0: They repossessed my Turntable, 4 wheel drive vehicle. my NEW laptop and even my freakin' :couch....and Mrs. Gos ran off with my accountant who looks suspiciously like the REAL Ted Nugent [editor's note: probably due to a LACK of ACCOUNTABILITY] :ugham:

XTC Black Sea Blu-ray.
As always, pre-ordered from Burn Shed in Sept, shipped on Nov 20th, hasn't arrived.
Assuming it is "lost". Forgot about getting the insurance add-on. SOL.

Ordered today from Importcds, expedited.
No big but still a bit of a bummer.

Dilly-Dilly! ;)

XTC Black Sea Blu-ray.
As always, pre-ordered from Burn Shed in Sept, shipped on Nov 20th, hasn't arrived.

It will show up - Christmas time from overseas is unreal - Snood had a few packages from Amazon UK show up this week took more than a month due to delays. :mad:@:

XTC Black Sea Blu-ray.

Dilly-Dilly! ;)

[video=youtube;9mGNhvkVT8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mGNhvkVT8Q[/video]

CD + DVD JULIETA VENEGAS LIMON Y SAL SEALED NEW

While living in Central America, I sampled a lot of the Hispanic-world music, and on a compilation of Soda Stereo covers, heard Venegas the first time. Loved her voice!

A member on this site said that the Argentinian-made version of this 5.1 was better than our domestic, so, okay! Been well over a month now, but hey, it's from Argentina over the holidays . . . I'll wait :chill

Back