What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I waiting for?

YES - Tales From Topographic Oceans
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Pink Floyd - Animals
Alan Parsons classic era records

Quoting yourself is so empowering.:sun

I posted this just a day before we got the great news of Alan Parson's 5.1 plans for Tales... Is this cool or what!?!? (y)

that_was_awesome_tommy_boy.gif

Well after years of putting off a purchase of this, I finally bought "Loss" by Bass Communion (Steven Wilson's ambient, electronic, drone-oriented project) on CD/DVD-A.
Burning Shed got it back in stock and are selling it for $14 (including shipping), which to me was enough of a good price to finally jump on it. :)

Well after years of putting off a purchase of this, I finally bought "Loss" by Bass Communion (Steven Wilson's ambient, electronic, drone-oriented project) on CD/DVD-A.
Burning Shed got it back in stock and are selling it for $14 (including shipping), which to me was enough of a good price to finally jump on it. :)

Curse you, Ry-ry!!! Done...

You're going to see it's a strange one.. Would work perfectly as a background ambience for halloween!

Makes for a nice avatar too :banana:

Although it's not in surround, have you (or anyone else) heard about Ghosts on Magnetic Tape ? I'm thinking of picking it up...

You're going to see it's a strange one.. Would work perfectly as a background ambience for halloween!

Makes for a nice avatar too :banana:

Although it's not in surround, have you (or anyone else) heard about Ghosts on Magnetic Tape ? I'm thinking of picking it up...

No, I have not heard "Ghosts on Magnetic Tape", but apparently Steven Wilson also mixed that album in 5.1 surround years ago, but it's never been released. Maybe it will be someday as it's apparently one of his favorite Bass Communion albums.

Back