What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Fogerty "Premonition" DVD-V, DD- I was just reviewing the "Elliot Scheiner 5.1 Mixes" thread and came across this; for about $6 new on ebay, had to have it (I don't have any good John Fogerty surround mixes in my collection!)

It's absolutely killer. I love it. Awesome stage set.... :)

The Carpenters (SACD Multi-channel)

Yes! Bought it from Ian (Popshop)
I've always wanted this and when he posted he had a copy...I was all over it. :)

Jethro Tull-Songs From The Wood 3 cd/2 dvd set.......The Beatles-Sgt Pepper box .......Marillion-Misplaced Childhood deluxe set

Soon I will be waiting on an Lp of Ten Years After's Stonehedge in mono. The ad says that it's the way it was meant to be heard. I would have to hear it first to agree. For me the stereo was always half the fun.

Currently waiting on Jethro Tull/Songs From the Wood as well as The Velvet Underground/Loaded: Re-loaded 45th Anniversary Edition. I ordered both from Deep Discount, and was amazed to see that the Velvet Underground box was only $39.01. Additionally, there's a 15% discount using the word TULIP. Great time to get that VU set for anyone else who's been putting it off like I was...

Writing songs in the woods....

Oops....wrong title.

SONGS FROM THE WOOD - TULL!

So, 2 days ago I receive an email from Moose saying the item is "shipping". Not shipped. When I go to my order, it says "item packaged"
Lmao - I guess that means they've tossed it in a box and taped it up. Probably sitting in their bathroom next to the manly powder.

So - when do they ship? What are they waiting for? :)
This is all tongue in cheek, but yeah. I do wonder...

Trilogy - ELP CD/DVD-A
The Yes Album CD/Blu-Ray-A
Close to the Edge - Yes CD/Blu-ray-A

"...some mighty fine lookin' kids you got there!"

e7c8af2d89a881c95c4a291b78597685.jpg

Finally decided to order these, they all still seem to be in print at least here in Sweden

Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time 2CD/DVD-a
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms SACD stereo/5.1
Steely Dan - Gaucho SACD stereo/5.1

This is the last AF multi-channel disc that I don't own. Well, I think it's the last one....I didn't want to wait until the price goes up to $50 or higher. :)

Whoa - I just noticed Amazon calls it Air Supply!! Jeez, hope that I"m getting the right item...
Collection SACD.JPG

Space Fantasy (Cosmos) - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0 w/CD only bonus of unreleased/rare tracks.
Pictures at an Exhibition - Ultimate Edition - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0
Symphony Ihatov - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0
Tale of Genji - Symphonic Symphony expanded edition - Tomita Japan 2 SACD Hybrid 5.0

I've most of those (all except the last one, I really ought to get it!), you'll like them, really well done.

Space Fantasy (Cosmos) - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0 w/CD only bonus of unreleased/rare tracks.
Pictures at an Exhibition - Ultimate Edition - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0
Symphony Ihatov - Tomita Japan SACD Hybrid 4.0
Tale of Genji - Symphonic Symphony expanded edition - Tomita Japan 2 SACD Hybrid 5.0

Soundgarden: Superunknown [4 RBCDs/BD~A 5.1) boxset.

Keith Jarrett: The Köln Concert [ECM SACD stereo]

Scott of the Antarctic/COMPLETE Score [Dutton Vocalion 5.0 SACD]

The VERY best of Marvin Gaye [Universal/Hong Kong Stereo SACD]

R. Strauss: Don Quixote Op. 35 {Warner Japan single~layer SACD Stereo]

Manuel de Falla: Noches en los Jardines de España [Pentatone 5.0 SACD]

Blue Cheer Vincebus Eruptum [AF Stereo SACD]

Spirit [AF Stereo SACD]

Michal Jacaszek: Pentral [DVD~V 5.1/RBCD]

Kate McGarry: Easy to Love [Foné Stereo SACD]

On order from Presto Classical:

• Matt Haimovitz & Ucello, Meeting of the Spirits (Pentatone Oxingale Series PTC5186659, hybrid multichannel SACD). Reissue. Haimovitz & co. do Ornette, Mingus, Miles, Mahavishnu, and more.
  • Jane Ira Bloom, Early Americans (Dorian/Sono Luminus SLE70005 Blu-Ray Pure Audio).

On order from Presto Classical:

• Matt Haimovitz & Ucello, Meeting of the Spirits (Pentatone Oxingale Series PTC5186659, hybrid multichannel SACD). Reissue. Haimovitz & co. do Ornette, Mingus, Miles, Mahavishnu, and more.
  • Jane Ira Bloom, Early Americans (Dorian/Sono Luminus SLE70005 Blu-Ray Pure Audio).

The Jane Ira Bloom BD~A is exquisite....both musically and sonically. Enjoy!

Back