What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me its very similar to LK..

Amused to Death - SACD
Super Session & Breezin - AF MCH SACDs
Opeth Pale Communion - Blu-ray
Allman Brothers 3x Blu-ray
Tom Petty - Hypnotic Eye - Blu-ray

..and a bunch of old/OOP stuff in the mail too :)

I hope you are giving your mailman a "gift" every year; you are sure keeping the Post Office busy!

All I know is: If I can't behave like the Village idiot in the poll threads, then I damn well will make sure that nobody else will either!

Nobody.png

Tom Petty - Hypnotic Eye BRA
Super Session SACD
Yes - Songs From Tsongas BR

Hi Snood, when you search youtube for Magenta Chameleon, 27 Club, Seven or Methamorphosis you get some results. Please note that Neil Wilkes mentioned in this https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...o-album-in-5-1&p=213264&viewfull=1#post213264 he and Rob are looking at Seven and Chameleon for a possible hi res release.

Thank you - was looking at those 2 (Seven and Cham) and thinking ...hmmm no mention of 5.1 but thought it was automatic...........glad did not pull the trigger now.

Think me might do a get Snood into thread .........a pick 1 hit or miss thread...........from the clips heard from other stuff on youtube, not sure it my style. Love the guitar, keyboards tho............

Thank you - was looking at those 2 (Seven and Cham) and thinking ...hmmm no mention of 5.1 but thought it was automatic...........glad did not pull the trigger now.

Think me might do a get Snood into thread .........a pick 1 hit or miss thread...........from the clips heard from other stuff on youtube, not sure it my style. Love the guitar, keyboards tho............

Snood-a-lupp-i-cuss....I have all 4 Magenta's if you're interested...pm me....

Gentle Giant - Power and Glory :mad:. CD Wow may be cheap, but delivery certainly takes its time. I won't make that mistake again for one that I really want urgently :howl

Gentle Giant - Power and Glory :mad:. CD Wow may be cheap, but delivery certainly takes its time. I won't make that mistake again for one that I really want urgently :howl

Me too... But at least I have plenty of new stuff to listen to..

Waiting On:
Pink Floyd - Endless River
Roger Waters - Amused to Death

While happily listening to newly acquired:

Quadrophenia, Legend 30th Anniversary Edition, Passion Play and The Division Bell!

Back