What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd forgotten I'd ordered the Jethro Tull & Rick Wakeman, I hadn't printed out the orders, so I'm glad you mentioned them or I could have ended up ordering twice!

You're quite welcome! "Aqualung" is certainly not one I would want to end up accidentally ordering twice, especially since I already have the 2011 box set.
That's why I did this. I know it's tough to keep track of everything. Just ask GOS… ;)

I hate to think how many times I've bought "Aqualung", and I've the Box Set too - there is something of the fanatical music collector in me! :confused:

You're quite welcome! "Aqualung" is certainly not one I would want to end up accidentally ordering twice, especially since I already have the 2011 box set.
That's why I did this. I know it's tough to keep track of everything. Just ask GOS… ;)

I hate to think how many times I've bought "Aqualung", and I've the Box Set too - there is something of the fanatical music collector in me! :confused:

Same here, bro! I dread to think of the backlash when they announce the 50th anniversary edition in 2021… :confused:

Same here, bro! I dread to think of the backlash when they announce the 50th anniversary edition in 2021… :confused:

By then, RT, we'll have an 8K holographic projection of Ian Anderson playing Aqualung LIVE in your listening space, MQA encoded, of course!

Just as long as we don't have flying cars. As it is, people can't drive on terra firma!:confused:

Back on Topic: What am I waiting for: Patricia Barber: Cafe Bleu, unmastered, Enigma MCMXC AD,The Best of Ennio Morricone (Hong Kong SACDs), 2 Steve Hackett 5.1 discs [Please Don't touch; Spectral Mornings], Saint Saëns: Organ Symphony # 3 (NAXOS BD~A), Carly Simon Anticipation SACD (MoFi), Earth, Wind & Fire: Head To The Sky (AF QUAD SACD) and Rick Wakeman: Journey To The Center of the Earth [CD/DVD].

Last edited:

haha - for sure. When you place up to 10 orders or more per month, super hard to keep track of everything. I've bought same product twice, without even knowing it.

BOB DYLAN -64 BOOTLEG SERIES LIVE @NY PHIL.SACD
-crossing my fingers and toes, s/b coming any day now from Importcds

Tony Banks-The Fugitivecd/dvd fr.shed

preorder -Ant Phillips-Sides cd/dvda fr.shed

Didn't know Laura Nyro was out yet, thanks QL

and 4 Duncan...Is BJH-Octoberon also available in surround??

-FozzledQuazzled

PS I NEED A LOTTERY WIN FOR ALL THESE UPCOMING QUAD AND SURROUND MASTERS-Me thinx.:rolleyes:

You're right its "Gone To Earth" I've ordered - I'd just picked out "Octoberon" as one of the CDs to play in the car this week! But lets hope it gets the same 5.1 treatment.

BOB DYLAN -64 BOOTLEG SERIES LIVE @NY PHIL.SACD
-crossing my fingers and toes, s/b coming any day now from Importcds

Tony Banks-The Fugitivecd/dvd fr.shed

preorder -Ant Phillips-Sides cd/dvda fr.shed

Didn't know Laura Nyro was out yet, thanks QL

and 4 Duncan...Is BJH-Octoberon also available in surround??

-FozzledQuazzled

PS I NEED A LOTTERY WIN FOR ALL THESE UPCOMING QUAD AND SURROUND MASTERS-Me thinx.:rolleyes:

Well...out for FEDEX delivery today!

Metallica/ Garage Inc. Deluxe Edition/ 6LP 180g 45RPM

Can't wait to see what they are able to do in terms of sound on this style of music via vinyl. Can't wait to hear Metallica doing Sabra Cadabra (Sabbath) on 45RPM vinyl.....should be fun.

SIDES has been shipped...shouldn't take too long I guess...

SIDES Deluxe.JPG

Hahaha! As was predicted....The Collection will NOT arrive today via Amazon...even though they still think it will. But, as you see, hasn't shipped yet...so it cannot arrive today.
Dopes....

Collection.JPG

Ah, hahaha.... er...ahem.

View attachment 25755

Dang, now I get another email this morning....

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 12, 2016 (Order# 108-7586354-6955413). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Various "The Collection"
Estimated arrival date: May 20, 2016

Dang, now I get another email this morning....

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 12, 2016 (Order# 108-7586354-6955413). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Various "The Collection"
Estimated arrival date: May 20, 2016

The picture of your avatar fits perfectly to a message like that :couch. Sorry about that.

Back