What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just about everything I think I would like in surround, tons. My life would be complete with Ten Years After, Steve Miller Band and The Marshall Tucker Band. Listening now to 24/96 stereo Phil Collins Face Values, really good.

I have just about everything I think I would like in surround, tons. My life would be complete with Ten Years After, Steve Miller Band and The Marshall Tucker Band. Listening now to 24/96 stereo Phil Collins Face Values, really good.

There no bad "Face Value"! But that's certain an album I'd love to see mixed in surround!

You may be aware that A Space in Time was released on Q8, SQ & a recent DVD-V included with vinyl. The DVD-V does have the front and rear channels reversed. Ouch!!

Fly Like an Eagle has been out on Q8 and DTS CD. It is also available in a different 5.1 mix on DVD-V as part of the 30th Anniversary Edition. Although I got the Q8 the first day it was out, I prefer the 30th Anniversary 5.1 mix.

American Pie is on my radar...not available yet HERE..or here

Well I ordered mine from importcds even though it said "backorder" and it was shipped two days later and I already have it, cracked case and all. If you wait until it says in stock they may jack the price up to $33 and you'll still get a cracked case.

Well I ordered mine from importcds even though it said "backorder" and it was shipped two days later and I already have it, cracked case and all. If you wait until it says in stock they may jack the price up to $33 and you'll still get a cracked case.

The funny thing is they changed the status from earlier this morning..it's no longer in backorder status at either place...I'm curious about the sound quality...let us know when you listen to it...I'm a little iffy on this one(sound quality doubts)..

It sounds pretty clear to me. Much better than the 3 3/4 IPS reel that I used to have.

Back