What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a surround banquet. 'Street life Serenade'- Billy Joel; 'Skylarking'- XTC; and 'The Raven that refused to Sing'-Steven Wilson. Thinking XTC for main course? What order for dinner and dessert? A great problem to have. Blessed for choice. YUM

I'd suggest
Billy
XTC
SW

Funnily enough Cap'n, you must be a man to my tastes. That's exactly what I did- without having the opportunity to read your 'menu du jour'. Good work !

Well, it seems that you are part of the "good taste QQ Club", which, to be honest, is 95% of the members...
Love this Forum, so glad you enjoyed it!

:smokin

Jeff Beck Group - Rough and Ready SACD Multi-ch Hybrid Edition - [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)] [Limited Pressing]

:banana:

A LITTLE stingy with your bananas, Gene: Should be at least :banana::banana::banana::banana: AND a:chill~out pill!

Here are things I have ordered in past week:

Uk-Ultimate Collectors Boxset BR and cd's(SHF buy/sell)
Pixies-Doolittle BR-Burning Shed
Love and Rockets-7th Dream of Teenage Heaven BR-amazon.uk
Alan Parsons-TOMAI BR-amazon.ca(although now I see its not being sold,hope my order will go through)
Blackfield-V BR-amazon.ca
Marillion-Fear Sacd-amazon.ca
Rush-R40 6 Disk BR boxset-Rush Backstage Club

peter

Gong- Rejoice! I'm Dead DVD-A... like so many releases by bands I've never heard of, whenever I saw this band/topic in the forum I just glossed over it... well, today I finally listened to some samples on youtube and it's amazing (at least the song "Rejoice" is)... reminds me a bit of Gentle Giant... can't wait to receive it!

I actually resorted to steam cleaning the kitchen floors. :yikes

I wrote out some Christmas cards, and drunk a rather nice bottle of Pinot Noir, while listening to Tales of Mystery and Imagination again, followed by some Todd :friday:

Magenta "Metamorphosis", "Seven", & "Twenty-Seven Club" CD/DVD 5.1 mix editions (After listening to Sanctuary II all week, I decided I needed more Rob Reed mixes!)
...now if I could find "Chameleon" at a decent price...

Thanks to a fellow QQ member, I will be able to add the Multichannel SACD of "The Stranger" by Billy Joel to my collection in a few weeks' time!
Other than that, I'm just waiting on the Pixies and Love & Rockets Blu-Rays to arrive this Friday.
Then, everything else will be arriving in 2017!

:)

Christmas......some 5.1,s coming from santa but not at all sure which ones from a list of 10 sent to him !
Maybe none ;-(

Thanks to a fellow QQ member, I will be able to add the Multichannel SACD of "The Stranger" by Billy Joel to my collection in a few weeks' time!
Other than that, I'm just waiting on the Pixies and Love & Rockets Blu-Rays to arrive this Friday.
Then, everything else will be arriving in 2017!

:)

Congrats on finally getting The Stranger!

:banana:

9F42B670-1420-47DF-B895-1704556982DD.jpg

Back