What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill Withers - Just As I Am (multi-channel Dualdisc) Thanks for heads up Simon!
Genesis - Selling England By The Pound (multi-channel Bluray Audio) Thanks for heads up Ryan!

:banana:

I got back from my Business trip at around 2:15am (a nice 3 hour drive home from Heathrow Airport!) to find a request for £9.88 import tax (no problem with that, irritating though it may be :(), plus the bit that always annoys me :mad: the £13.50 tax handling charge :flame, or I won't get my Rough & Ready SACD from Japan :yikes. So now I've paid I should get it on Tuesday :banana:.

Waiting on 2 more from Dutton Vocalion, ordered Dec 30th......hopefully I am not part of the rash of misplaced packages.
Not surround, but the CSNY 1974 BR discs set.....that will probably get heavy rotation and a steal at $35.
Late, but just received Tears for Fears BR also.

I'm still waiting on my DV SACD order from the end of December, but in the meantime, I just ordered the "Rough & Ready" Multichannel SACD from Acoustic Sounds.
The current 10% off code dropped the SACD price down to $44.99 and then I had around $40 in PayPal money to utilize, so with $10 shipping, I only paid around $15 oop for it, and it should be arriving sometime next week!

Besides that, I'm waiting on Burning Shed to ship "Blackfield V" and "Lost in the Ghost Light" (Tim Bowness) to me. :)

Didn't kknow there was a SACD multi of Frankie Goes To Hollywood. :yikes

It's oop, so freakin' expensive now but I wanted this one for a long time so I pulled the plug and ordered it yesterday. If you want it do some searching first because prices are up to $400,- or more now :yikes. pm me if you would like a sample before you buy (hope that remark wasn't against QQ rules :couch).

It's oop, so freakin' expensive now but I wanted this one for a long time so I pulled the plug and ordered it yesterday. If you want it do some searching first because prices are up to $400,- or more now :yikes. pm me if you would like a sample before you buy (hope that remark wasn't against QQ rules :couch).

I just saw a copy on Discogs for US $79 or something like that.

I just saw a copy on Discogs for US $79 or something like that.

That one VG+ with marks on disc, risky possiblity from discogs. See a near mint is around 120.00.... And people say their item is mint when its open and been played ?
Bought my NM copy a few years ago for 75.00 and have it only for a few tracks.... Listening to Relax with dual subs cranked up.....Wakes up the neighbors ...Ha. Ha. Ha Ha. ( Windows closed )
I would part with mine if the price was in the 400.00 range for sure.....Keep it immaculate as possible.....

Still waiting for my order from Jbhifi (my last from them).......
Made in Japan
A Night At The Opera.

But thanks to Amazon US for easing my pain ...... Got these all for $25 and 2 free shipping......WooHoo

Still waiting for my order from Jbhifi (my last from them).......
Made in Japan
A Night At The Opera.

But thanks to Amazon US for easing my pain ...... Got these all for $25 and 2 free shipping......WooHoo

What? I'm sure you don't mean you got those 3 titles for $25? What you mean my man?

What? I'm sure you don't mean you got those 3 titles for $25? What you mean my man?

25.48 each for Breakfast & Quadrophenia free shipping no tax.
25.49 for APP with tax? 1.53 = 27.02 weird that Tales was taxed :howl

I'm waiting on the following:

YES Relayer - DVD-A:

61fsoVjyBGL._AA436_QL65_.jpg

Harpslinger Gary Bell Blues Multichannel SACD

515eW3T5SoL.jpg

Simple Minds - Once Upon A Time - Blu-ray Audio

515B3ISl8EL.jpg

Didn't kknow there was a SACD multi of Frankie Goes To Hollywood. :yikes

Frankie in 5.1 is wonderful! Fortunately, I bought one from someone in the UK when it was a new release.

I've ordered three Doobie Brothers Japan SACD's: "Livin' On The Fault Line," "Minute By Minute," and "The Very Best Of." I already have the MoFi SACD titles, DVD-A, CD's and mint CD-4 LP's of the others.

Still waiting on a large Vocalion order, which they claim to have shipped a week ago.

Back