XTC Drums and Wires in 5.1 cd/dvd-a and cd/bd-a sets

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just listening to the album now supurb surround mix so just right for the music.
Now on to the extras should take a few minutes.
Blu Ray is supurb congratulations to all it was going to take a lot to top Nonsuch and I think this does.

Last edited:
Besides the fantastic surround mix, I'm loving the 5 new stereo mixes of bonus tracks on the CD. "Wait Till Your Boat Goes Down" along with "Chain of Command"/"Limelight" sound particularly good! :)

I got home a few hours ago to discover this had arrived, whoopee....:banana: and an e-mail telling me Relayer is on its way :woopie

I just finished listening to the instrumental mixes. What great fun! The guitar interplay between Andy and Dave is wonderful.

The DVD-A for Drums & Wires is indeed defective.

Here is the e-mail I received:

Hi

We are sorry to have to tell you that the master DVDA seems to have become corrupted during manufacturing.

All current copies of the DVDA are faulty and will not play the final two tracks as a result.

Replacement discs are being made and we will send you a fresh DVD-A disc when we have them.

You do not need to return anything, just wait for your corrected DVDA to arrive.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that the CD and Blu-Ray discs are not affected.

Kind regards

Marta

Burning Shed Support
[email protected]

This is for the last two tracks of the original mix transfer.

Even though I can play the last two tracks of the Original Master without an issue on the Blu-Ray, I do hope that like Burning Shed, Headphone Dust will also send me a replacement.

Back