How to Receive Your Replacement Blu-Ray of Opeth's "Pale Communion"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
A note from Roadrunner Records for fans inquiring about a replacement Blu-ray disc. You can go to the URL below for directions on how to receive a new disc. You will be prompted to enter the unique code that is printed on a 4x4 card in your copy of the album. Once you have entered your code you can expect an email regarding your replacement disc as soon as September

http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/opeth

FOR CUSTOMERS LOOKING TO REPLACE THEIR BLU-RAY DISC YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE REDEMPTION BELOW WITH YOUR CODE FOR THE BONUS TRACKS AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN EMAIL WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO REDEEM YOUR REPLACEMENT DISC.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO RECEIVE YOUR BONUS TRACKS OR REPLACEMENT BLU-RAY.

1. ENTER YOUR CODE IN THE BOX PROVIDED BELOW AND CLICK COMPLETE REDEMPTION.

2. ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE, COMPLETE ALL OF THE REQUIRED FIELDS AND CLICK PLACE ORDER.

3. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD.

4. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH DETAILS ON HOW TO REDEEM A REPLACEMENT BLU-RAY DISC.

A note from Roadrunner Records for fans inquiring about a replacement Blu-ray disc. You can go to the URL below for directions on how to receive a new disc. You will be prompted to enter the unique code that is printed on a 4x4 card in your copy of the album. Once you have entered your code you can expect an email regarding your replacement disc as soon as September

http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/opeth

Thanks for that. Quick work from Roadrunner. Beep Beep! Thank goodness the code was easier to read than the contents of the booklet!

I ordered from Amazon. I'll contact them with this information

From Tapatalk

I suggest that one of the mods sticky this thread, or at least the first post, that way users don't have to go diving through 8 pages of posts in the other "Pale Communion" thread to find out about the replacement discs. :)

I bought mine from Amazon UK but I just did the redemption on the Warner link above. No immediate email response though.

Did mine and received an immediate email:

Thank you for your recent order on the Warner Music Redemption Store.

If your order contains a digital download: To ensure proper delivery of your file, please download on a computer and not your smartphone.

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx

This was followed by links to the bonus track downloads. I guess the "email with information on how to redeem your replacement disc" is coming at a later date when they decide what to do. Wonder if they'll send replacements to Australia for discs that were bought in local stores?

Will the replacement disc apply to those who did not buy direct from Roadrunner but have nonetheless used their redemption code for the bonus tracks and thereby have proof of purchase?

Will the replacement disc apply to those who did not buy direct from Roadrunner but have nonetheless used their redemption code for the bonus tracks and thereby have proof of purchase?
That is what I understand from the message at the redemption page, it is for everyone with a redemption code. Bought trought Warners directly or through a 3rd party seller.

Last edited:
I emailed RR and they were unable to provide a replacement as I had not ordered from them, so I've asked Amazon for a refund and will order direct from RR. Amazon weren't able to confirm if they have corrected discs to my satisfaction.

I emailed RR and they were unable to provide a replacement as I had not ordered from them, so I've asked Amazon for a refund and will order direct from RR. Amazon weren't able to confirm if they have corrected discs to my satisfaction.

Hmmm.... that's concerning. I bought mine at Amazon to. After entering my redemption code at http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/opeth I thought I would eventually either be sent a replacement disc or be sent instructions on how to do so. But, the 12th has come and gone and I haven't received an email about a replacement. Perhaps I should just get a refund.

Hmmm.... that's concerning. I bought mine at Amazon to. After entering my redemption code at http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/opeth I thought I would eventually either be sent a replacement disc or be sent instructions on how to do so. But, the 12th has come and gone and I haven't received an email about a replacement. Perhaps I should just get a refund.

I bought mine from HD Wow. I entered my redemption code and did get an email from Roadrunner about a replacement disc. I haven't received the replacement though, but am hoping its on the way.

I've done it also over the redemption site.
I got an internet response like described in post #7, but no e-mail confirmation.

So I contacted RR and they confirmed that I will get the replacement and 5 minutes after I also got their confirmation mail.

So...if you entered the code but got no mail...don't worry.
You will get the replacement.

I asked for a refund from Amazon after I got this email from Warner.

Thanks for your email and sorry for our late feedback.

... and sorry, you've reached the webstore customer service team.

Unfortunately we're only able to help with queries regarding the webstore and product orders placed on it.

May we therefore ask you to contact Amazon directly as they will be responsible for your replacement disc?

Sorry that we cannot be of more help!

Thanks in advance for your appreciation and kind regards
Warner Music Customer Service

i do not have this yet but want it. roadrunners shipping is a bit high...but assume thats the only way i would be assured of getting the corrected disc? without listening..is there any distinction between bad and corrected disc?

i do not have this yet but want it. roadrunners shipping is a bit high...but assume thats the only way i would be assured of getting the corrected disc? without listening..is there any distinction between bad and corrected disc?

None that I could see. The only difference I noticed was the defective disk was a little darker red label background, but very slight and only noticeable if you have both disks. That could be a difference that is only on my copy though.

Back