ELP - Trilogy 5.1 ELP facebook reports October 21st, 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look up my order on Amazon UK.
Sept 19th 2014. 8.70 GBP
Not bad!

UK showing April 27th release.

Mine too....according to an email I received....ROYAL MAIL! lol

I have LOW expectations of this one...but at the price I got it...no problem...Minstrell In The Gallery is more appealing to me...and of course looming in the distance...THE DOORS!.which overshadows everything on my radar...it kinda dwarfs all these other releases...

I have LOW expectations of this one...but at the price I got it...no problem...Minstrell In The Gallery is more appealing to me...and of course looming in the distance...THE DOORS!.which overshadows everything on my radar...it kinda dwarfs all these other releases...

Damn, really? Unfortunately, my expectations are a bit elevated.....but whatever. I've had it ordered for so long, I'm sort of numb about it now. I agree.....others on order are more interesting to me at this point.

Damn, really? Unfortunately, my expectations are a bit elevated.....but whatever. I've had it ordered for so long, I'm sort of numb about it now. I agree.....others on order are more interesting to me at this point.

I'm willing to give Jakko the benefit of the doubt for past missteps....BUT I can't say I'm brimming with confidence like I would be if this was a "Steven Wilson"...just saying...

Mine too....according to an email I received....ROYAL MAIL! lol

Amusingly it looks like orders to the USA have shipped but not mine in the UK :violin BTW the Royal Mail have lost a few of my purchases in the last few months!

Amusingly it looks like orders to the USA have shipped but not mine in the UK :violin BTW the Royal Mail have lost a few of my purchases in the last few months!
..It might be because the actual release date is the 27th(Monday)and they like to highlight their prime customers(at least that's what they do in the US) and they know US customers aren't going to get them right away...and amazon UK has slowed down in the last 6 months with US orders

Fingers crossed the 5.1 might exceed your expectations :)

Same Same Same - Shipppppppppppped :banana: The Easter Bunny is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

I got a shipment notification too, which surprised me as I put it together in the same order with Minstrel in the Gallery. I assumed they would wait until both were released to send my shipment. However, the e-mail also said I shouldn't expect delivery until May 19th, that's three and a half weeks. But considering we were all wondering if we'd ever see it at all, I can't really complain about waiting a few more weeks.

I got a shipment notification too, which surprised me as I put it together in the same order with Minstrel in the Gallery. I assumed they would wait until both were released to send my shipment. However, the e-mail also said I shouldn't expect delivery until May 19th, that's three and a half weeks. But considering we were all wondering if we'd ever see it at all, I can't really complain about waiting a few more weeks.

Although amazon has "issues" they are good about split orders...I ordered Trilogy with War Child in Oct and they shipped War Child when it was available and now they are shipping Trilogy to complete the order..what used to take 10 days from amazon uk now takes 15+ days to arrive...I'm in no hurry..but when I want something quicker from the UK I will use Burning Shed..they are faster...

I got my shipment email too from Amazon UK. Happy to get this at any reasonable price.

Back