Video: Acoustic Sounds Office Tour

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Here's a new video from Steve Rochlin at Enjoy The Music.TV that takes you on a tour with Chad Kassem of Acoustic Sounds offices in Kansas.

Of interest, at 16 minutes in there is a white board showing future Vinyl LP and SACD releases planned by Analogue Productions - including Julie London, Harry Belafonte Sings the Blues, Henry Mancini, Jeff Beck and the 14 Beach Boys SACDs, among others!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/54017391

Thanks for the link. Can we expect some MultiCh from AP anytime soon?

The ones that are coming in Multichannel that I am aware of are Amused to Death by Roger Waters (5.1 SACD) and Belafonte at Carnegie Hall and Tony Bennett at Carnegie Hall (3 Channel Stereo SACD). There have been rumors that two or three of the Beach Boys SACD may be matrix decoded and issued as Multichannel. We will see.

There are two Jeff Beck titles mentioned, one is Blow By Blow. That would probably include the multi-channel mix (this would be the 3rd time this mix has been released) and I don't know what the other Jeff Beck title was.

now that was a great video....

.... 2 beatles reel to reel tapes of help I saw in the vault...side a on one and side b on the other stacked horizontally on the top shelf

and a complete list in order of release of all the Pink Floyd records handwritten on one of the lower whiteboards...mmmmm.

and julie London...latin in a satin mood and Julie is her name volume 2...

not to mention turntable and other audio pieces... .I sold a sound burger on ebay a few months back...

Last edited:
Color Snood impressed :banana: - office looks like somewhat controlled chaos though

Enjoyed where he was showing the test pressings and how they listen to them over and over to listen for clicks.........etc then fix or replace or redo entire disc.

Also saw Knopfler and Chet Atkins - Neck and Neck listed under the Jeff Beck listing on the chalk board.

Color Snood impressed :banana: - office looks like somewhat controlled chaos though

Also saw Knopfler and Chet Atkins - Neck and Neck listed under the Jeff Beck listing on the chalk board.

Yes, Neck and Neck would be a good one on SACD. Will watch to see if there is more info on that reissue!

Back