• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Harman Kardon 50+ SQ Receiver Spares or Repair for sale.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeit

Hello all. I tried selling this on ebay recently, no luck. The wooden case has marks and scratches. I have a bunch of photos of it if anyone is interested. Good for spares or a restoration project. One thing I noticed about these units is that they have no vent in the wooden case. Weird.
Anyway, send me a message if you'd like more information. Also, I'm nearly desperate for a standalone, quadraphonic 8 track deck. Could anyone sort me out with one please? I've been trawling ebay for months for the right deal.

Cheers!

Hi,
I am looking for a quad receiver to use exclusively with quad headphones. Do you know how well the headphone jacks work on this model? How much are asking for the HK shipped to 06259.
Thanks,
Joe

A bit more information on this Harman Kardon receiver. It is a United Kingdom sale only, and if you can collect it then excellent, but I may have to consider shipping it within the UK if someone wants it.
I have this receiver because I bought another quad receiver on ebay years ago. They sent me the Harman Kardon first in error then the one I actually won, but they let me keep the Harman anyway as the seller did not know if the Harman receiver worked or not. Anyway, there was a fuse missing in it. I inserted a replacement fuse and soon after I powered the receiver up, it malfunctioned. It was surely just the wrong type of fuse that I had inserted. That's as much as I know about this item. I do not have the knowledge and expertise to work on this unit, nor do I have a workshop area to do it safely. Like I said before, it would make a good restoration project. Thanks for reading. Cheers.

Back