Quad receiver with a good headphone amplifier circuit.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Any suggestions for a quad receiver that has a good headphone amplifier circuit? Thanks!

Any suggestions for a quad receiver that has a good headphone amplifier circuit? Thanks!

no i dont.

but i have seen those tiny tube amps for headphones and have been interested in checking that out.

what headphones you use?

w.a.reid

no i dont.

but i have seen those tiny tube amps for headphones and have been interested in checking that out.

what headphones you use?

w.a.reid

Thanks for the reply. I recently picked up a pair of Toshiba HR40 Quad headphones. I hooked up two headphone amps and I am using an Involve Surround Master, but the surround master is for my main system, which is away from where I use my headphones. I was hoping to simplify with one machine, a quad receiver for headphone use only. If you want to try a small tube headphone amp, Massdrop often has them at a decent price. For two channel headphones my favorite so far is the Beyerdynamic T90. Also the Toshiba are OK, but I am considering trying to change the drivers.

Back