• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Division Bell 5.1 DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the PF website:

The Division Bell 20th Anniversary Box

Reduced Price:
$149.98
now $125.00

Be the first to review this product

Product Description

Remastered Double Vinyl In Gatefold Sleeve
Division Bell CD In Commemorative Sleeve
Bluray with 5.1 Audio Mix, Surround Sound Mix, 24/96 Mix and New "Marooned" Music Video
High Hopes clear vinyl 7” single
High Hopes one sided blue vinyl etched 12”
Take It Back red vinyl 7” single
24 Page 12" x 12" Booklet
Four 12" x 12" Art Prints

Release Date: July 1, 2014

My disc arrived safely yesterday, and it sounds spectacular! :banana:

The Stock had been replenished as I write. I just ordered mine. I don't know if they will run out again. With tax and shipping the price is $19.99

http://shop.pinkfloyd.com/the-division-bell-5-1-mix-dvd.html

Just got an email with my confirmation # saying that it is on back order and will be delivered in 30 days. At least it's coming at some point. Still a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Well, nobody wants surround music you see.. :mad:@:

If that twat over @sa-cd.net (name escapes me at present) bleats on again about how there's only 200 people in the world interested in buying multichannel music I'm gonna go ape..!!!! :howl

That brief sale last night was a mistake...they did receive some in but they were for some backorders and weren't supposed to put on sale...according to the PFS...

That brief sale last night was a mistake...they did receive some in but they were for some backorders and weren't supposed to put on sale...according to the PFS...

Must be some sort of DVD manufacturing shortfall. How about they switch them over to Blu-ray instead?

My copy arrived in the mail today...finally! I really enjoyed the Mch mix. Thanks again for the tip!

Just got mine today too exceptional. Love it. Was not familiar with this album but knew many of the songs. Really well done.
Day Two of listening to it and it only gets better and better...

Last edited:
Just received my two copies today. I ordered on Dec. 3rd, so it took exactly four weeks. No time to listen yet, but at least I have them. I'd kind of given up hope.

You guys are lucky, Snood got another email saying delayed another 30 days just yesterday Urrrrrrrrrgh :howl

Agreed, but who is this Snood character you speak of?? :rolleyes: :banana:

Have a look in the mirror. smiley_biggrin.gif

Back