Beach Boys - Pet Sounds on Blu Ray Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested in purchasing this set....importcds HERE....deepdiscount HERE....amazon HERE amazon UK HERE...elusive disc HERE...acoustic sounds HERE....music direct HERE....Best Buy HERE...bullmoose HERE

No listing at this time for Barnes and Noble but I'm sure they will have it....

Thanks man - looks like importCD & Bullmoose have the cheapest prices...didn't drill down to final price with shipping and or tax though. Without all that then importCD is cheapest at $55 and some change. I'm fighting the urge to buy this....in a very expensive time we have going in the next few months.

Thanks man - looks like importCD & Bullmoose have the cheapest prices...didn't drill down to final price with shipping and or tax though. Without all that then importCD is cheapest at $55 and some change. I'm fighting the urge to buy this....in a very expensive time we have going in the next few months.

Keep in mind that Bullmoose is the final price...no tax and shipping is included....but do you really need this one...you have the DVD-A...same surround mix...

For those interested in purchasing this set....importcds HERE....deepdiscount HERE....amazon HERE amazon UK HERE...elusive disc HERE...acoustic sounds HERE....music direct HERE....Best Buy HERE...bullmoose HERE

No listing at this time for Barnes and Noble but I'm sure they will have it....

Thanks for this post. I added it to my importcds cart but didn't have time to complete the order. An hour or so later I got an email about forgetting something in my cart... along with a $5 off $25+ coupon code. Brought this down to $53.78 total shipped.

I'm still reticent about the mixes but am more excited now that I've had a chance to hear the Sessions box set. Hearing the supplemental tracks in higher quality will be a treat. It's a promising set for me (who only owns one copy of the album itself).

Thanks for this post. I added it to my importcds cart but didn't have time to complete the order. An hour or so later I got an email about forgetting something in my cart... along with a $5 off $25+ coupon code. Brought this down to $53.78 total shipped.

I'm still reticent about the mixes but am more excited now that I've had a chance to hear the Sessions box set. Hearing the supplemental tracks in higher quality will be a treat. It's a promising set for me (who only owns one copy of the album itself).

As I've mentioned before on here...it's always wise to leave something in your cart...you might just get that $5 promo code:)

As I've mentioned before on here...it's always wise to leave something in your cart...you might just get that $5 promo code:)

For the hell of it, Clint, I just pre~ordered 2 SACDs from ImportCD and left them in the basket. If I do get the $5 off coupon I will definitely order.

If NOT, you'll be hearing from my lawyer....a Mr. Barney Miller, Esq.!:ugham:

A brand new mini-documentary on "Pet Sounds". Well worth checking out! :)
[video=youtube;s-2-KLAcIAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2-KLAcIAU[/video]

OK, I finally caved in...pre-ordered Pet Sounds Box set from ImportCD's for $57.99 shipped. As far as I can tell, that's my best price to my door.

OK, I finally caved in...pre-ordered Pet Sounds Box set from ImportCD's for $57.99 shipped. As far as I can tell, that's my best price to my door.

If you already have the DVD-Audio mix, let me know if there's a significant difference. I'm not going to order it if there's no real difference in the mix.

If you already have the DVD-Audio mix, let me know if there's a significant difference. I'm not going to order it if there's no real difference in the mix.

Think I saw someone over at the SHF say that Mark Linnett intimated the 5.1 on the upcoming BD-A is the same as the old DVD-A.

OK, now I am pissed. I went back to importCD site and noticed they are offering 10% off all orders! UGH...I didn't even notice that. I asked them to cancel my order...and when they do, I'll try this again. What a butt pain...

OK, now I am pissed. I went back to importCD site and noticed they are offering 10% off all orders! UGH...I didn't even notice that. I asked them to cancel my order...and when they do, I'll try this again. What a butt pain...

You are killing me man...you are going to buy the same mix you already have and get 4 CD's that you will never play...but you think this one is too much money?

You are killing me man...you are going to buy the same mix you already have and get 4 CD's that you will never play...but you think this one is too much money?

I know, I know. I'm a sucker for Pet Sounds....I'm pretty interested in the instrumental version of the album on the blu-ray, which claims to be a new hi-rez 192/24 stereo. It might sound excellent..or it may not...

Back