Anima's New Age Album in Multichannel DSD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Anima, a New Age duo (Ali Calderwood and Daniela Broder) based in the U.K., are releasing their albums in DSD through Native DSD. The first two are on sale at 10% Off through December 5th. This includes a Multichannel DSD edition of the album "Sound Medicine HD". Ali says:

I believe that music has the ability to assist in the healing and rejuvenation of the body, mind and spirit. Through working in DSD, listeners have gained access to an even wider range of frequencies to fully immerse themselves within the music. From what we know, there are very few artists producing this genre of music in DSD, so we are very excited to have the opportunity to work with NativeDSD to distribute our newest releases.

If you're looking for something different in Multichannel, it may be worth checking out the sound clips and maybe even a purchase.

Sound Medicine HD - All - Anima - ANCD12 - 400w.jpg
Sound Medicine: A Transmission of the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies - Anima (Anima Sound Productions, Multichannel DSD, Anima 12)
https://anima.nativedsd.com/albums/sound-medicine-hd

I still do not have a way to play DXD files. Is there a hard copy option for this music? It is not apparent on the website.

I still do not have a way to play DXD files. Is there a hard copy option for this music? It is not apparent on the website.

These are DSD files - not DXD. The most common way to play them in Multichannel is on an Oppo 103 or 105 disc player. Or on an exaSound e28 Multichannel DAC.

Back