Steven Wilson Hand. Cannot. Erase. Tour schedule question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hello Steven. Just would like to know if the European tour schedule is already closed or there are any chances yet to have more venues included. I'm interested particularly in Spain. If no chance to see you again around here, I'll buy a ticket in Paris or London as usual. Thanks a lot!!!

Check this out!

Steven Wilson has teamed up with Live Nation and Yahoo to live-stream his June 13th concert from Los Angeles. This is one of 365 concerts to stream over a 12-month period on the Live Nation Channel on Yahoo Screen.

Fans can tune in on June 13th at 8:00pm PT here: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/steven-wilson.

Fans will also have the freedom to stream the concert wherever they are through Yahoo Screen on iOS, Android, mobile web, desktop, and Smart TV platforms including Apple TV, Roku, and Xbox 360.

Way back when the first Ask Steven Wilson thread was started (over 3 years ago) I asked if Steven was ever coming to Alberta. Well I finally got my answer. My son and I are going to see him in Edmonton on June 22! My other son in Victoria, British Columbia surprised us today with tickets. Life is good!

An update from SW about the tour and other things (from his Facebook page):

Next up for me is to assemble and record a mini album of previously unreleased material, mostly from the HCE writing sessions, including the fairly long piece My Book of Regrets that we played on the recent tour. This project will essentially be album "4 and a half", a companion to the main album, but also a stepping stone to the next album proper. I’m proud of the pieces on it, which are by no means “leftovers”, more like pieces that just didn’t fit in at the time, and subsequent reworking and additional composition has taken place since. This should be released in January, at which point we will be back on the road for another major touring period that will continue on and off until the Summer, and take in a lot of countries for the first time. I have also invited Ninet to join me and the band for this part of the tour, although exactly how many and which shows she will appear at will depend on her availability, as she has a very active career of her own
During this period we're also planing to shoot a live performance film. These days I’m not so enthusiastic about the standard filmed live concert format, so myself and Lasse have been looking at a way to do something really different and to perhaps push the envelope a bit with regard to what a live performance film can be.
But the bottom line is that there will be a visual live document of the HCE era, and hopefully a very special and unique one.

:)

Oh, how I love to read read the last lines (in fact I read them several times!)

Best news of the year! New EP! A refresh on the tour! and a live disc down the road!

Hope the band comes back to the States on the next trip.

An interesting update concerning a new piece of merchandise that will be available at all SW concerts this year:

HAPPY RETURNS is a 48 page book celebrating the Hand. Cannot. Erase. tour. This takes the place of a regular tour programme, but has twice the number of pages, despite being the same price. It features many exclusive live and backstage photographs, including several from the special Royal Albert Hall concerts in September, and is available from the merchandise stand on all forthcoming tour dates.

535067_1066786026674992_6390538754842807182_n.jpg

Back