Blue Coast Records Begins Multichannel Downloads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
As part of their holiday celebration, Blue Coast Records is rolling out their first Multichannel Download this weekend with the release of the Blue Coast Collection in 5.1 Multichannel. The album was originally released as a Hybrid Multichannel SACD in 2007 and remains the label's best selling album. It has 12 tracks from artists on Blue Coast recorded in their proprietary Extended Surround Environment (ESE) techniques. It is on sale until January 12, 2015 as part of the Multichannel downloads announcement in both Multichannel DSD and Multichannel FLAC. Regular pricing will be in effect after the sale is complete.

Additional Multichannel Downloads from Blue Coast Records and the Downloads Now site (for non-Blue Coast Records artists) will be announced and released in 2015.

Blue Coast Collection in Multichannel DSD.jpg

Blue Coast Collection 5.1 Channel Surround: The E.S.E. Sessions
http://bluecoastrecords.downloadsnow.net/blue-coast-collection-surround

Yay - thanks for the heads up! Really enjoying the acoustic music - and the quality. And proved I CAN download 5.1 high Rez and play on my system. Cool! Happy Holidays....

Yay - thanks for the heads up! Really enjoying the acoustic music - and the quality. And proved I CAN download 5.1 high Rez and play on my system. Cool! Happy Holidays....

Glad to highlight the news from Blue Coast. They always do a fine job with their Analog and DSD recordings. And this one, their first Multichannel DSD Download is no exception.

Back