SQ conversion

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working with OD on a reply, the editor responded saying he does want to correct any inaccuracies. I need to find the article on here where Lou Dorren was given a CD-4 LP played several hundred times with a standard styles which compressed dust into the walls which apparently removed the CD-4 carrier. Lou recovered it by cleaning the LP with the right cleaning fluid and after one playing where the Shibata stylus snow ploughed out the last of the dirt, on a second playing the CD-4 carrier was fully restored. It's on here on QQ in Lou's words I know. In his new demodulator articles I think.

I'm working with OD on a reply, the editor responded saying he does want to correct any inaccuracies. I need to find the article on here where Lou Dorren was given a CD-4 LP played several hundred times with a standard styles which compressed dust into the walls which apparently removed the CD-4 carrier. Lou recovered it by cleaning the LP with the right cleaning fluid and after one playing where the Shibata stylus snow ploughed out the last of the dirt, on a second playing the CD-4 carrier was fully restored. It's on here on QQ in Lou's words I know. In his new demodulator articles I think.

http://www.johana.com/~johana/dorren/

What you are looking for is in his 4th installment under humour.

the editor responded saying he does want to correct any inaccuracies.

So, this is not a technical magazine then, as they purport themselves to be.

It's a fluff magazine that has no problems spreading lies if those lies generate subscriptions and advertising sales.

Good to know.

This publication and it's editor can't be trusted.

Simple as that.

So, this is not a technical magazine then, as they purport themselves to be.

It's a fluff magazine that has no problems spreading lies if those lies generate subscriptions and advertising sales.

Good to know.

This publication and it's editor can't be trusted.

Simple as that.

Er, the editor wants to correct inaccuracies, as I said. OK so not a great article to start with, but let's give then a bit of a chance.

Back