Dual Disc Todd Rundgren- Love at KSAN Dualdisc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Anyone have this one and can comment on the "Surround Sound" DVD side? My guess is it's Dolby and the typical concert mix at that, but I've never seen any comments on this disc to know for certain, gracias! John

That is "Live" also...not Love.

The only one's I have seen are from Silverline and I wouldn't consider buying anything from them...some have said they have had some good silverline discs...and I do have Blues Traveler..but for me...no way I would buy anymore from that company.... HERE are some examples of what's available..I'm sure you will get a strong reaction to anything Silverline related..

I got this for $3.99 new at a used cd store. sounds good to me in both stereo and surround

Ended up getting this for $4.50 (DVD-A version in Super case), audio batter than expected for a concert performance and great songs with Utopia...extras are minimal and "surround" mix is all the Silverline way....just low level reverb in rears.
Perhaps we should nominate Rich Fowler (Silverline's 5.1 mixer....) for an ex post-facto "Surround Grammy Award"?

Back