Blood, Sweat & Tears and Guess Who 4.0 Quad SACDs - Official Audio Fidelity Announcement

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking around Amoeba Records in SF today, and to my surprise they had this in stock (well, at least one). I didn't buy it as I have one on order, but if anyone is in the vicinity, they're selling it for $26.99 or something close.

I was looking around Amoeba Records in SF today, and to my surprise they had this in stock (well, at least one). I didn't buy it as I have one on order, but if anyone is in the vicinity, they're selling it for $26.99 or something close.

Which one? BST's or Guess Who? I wonder if what you saw was actually BST - Child is Father to the Man?

Which one? BST's or Guess Who? I wonder if what you saw was actually BST - Child is Father to the Man?

Must have been Blood, Sweat and Tears. That 4.0 Quad Multichannel SACD from Audio Fidelity is now available from the web sites that specialize in SACDs (Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc, Music Direct) as well as from Audio Fidelity directly. It is also making its way through the music distribution channels now. BS&T should be available from all sellers by Feb 10th.

BS&T - S/T SACD 4.0 is now shipping from ImportCDs.... :banana:

The Best of the Guess Who Multichannel SACD is now available and shipping to members of the Audio Fidelity Club. It should be appearing at the audiophile web sites soon.

Cover.jpg

Saw the scans for the poll. How is it that the modern RCA logo is being used again? I thought that one was sold off to some other company.

I won't render an opinion on the overall quality of the Guess Who disc yet...BUT...I will say that the song NO TIME is simply amazing on this disc..just "hair on the back of your neck standing straight up" good...whew..I've played that song 3 times already and I've not finished with the entire disc yet...

The playing time of the multi-channel is over a minute shorter than the stereo version, so something must be missing. Or it could be something was added to the stereo version.

update: It's the intro to American Woman. Was it on the original release of the album?

I won't render an opinion on the overall quality of the Guess Who disc yet...BUT...I will say that the song NO TIME is simply amazing on this disc..just "hair on the back of your neck standing straight up" good...whew..I've played that song 3 times already and I've not finished with the entire disc yet...

Ahhhhhhh! Killing me....

Agreed. Be sure to dial by the Hi Rez Poll for The Best of Guess Who in 4.0 Quad SACD and enter your rating and any rating comments. No Time to waste.... :)
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-Guess-Who-The-BEST-OF-THE-GUESS-WHO-SACD-4-0

Back