Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to continue,

Barclay James Harvest-Once Again quad DTS DVD

20171117_180635.jpg

A little Bryan Ferry Avalon to be followed with Boys and Girls. Rounding out the evening with Anathema Weather Station.

Last edited:
Gonna give this "super surround mix " Steely Dan LIVE disc a spin soon. "Black Friday" really kicks ass rockin' !!!! :D But the WHOLE disc is a surround treat and performance .(y)

Steely Dan-Sensuous Surround Party 2 Against Nature Live in NY DVD-DTS

-a must own if you like surround Dan btw. An Elliot Scheiner/Roger Nichols mix. :D

20171117_181047.jpg

Gonna give this "super surround mix " Steely Dan LIVE disc a spin soon. "Black Friday" really kicks ass rockin' !!!! :D But the WHOLE disc is a surround treat and performance .(y)

-a must own if you like surround Dan btw. An Elliot Scheiner/Roger Nichols mix. :D

View attachment 31242

Yep..that's one of my favorites(y)..I'm listening to it right now...great song list...Josie...fm...black Friday...Babylon sisters...kid Charlemagne...PEG...I mean this disc is really what Steely Dan was...performance was stellar and that killer song list...if anybody doesn't have this they NEED it...I use it as an audio disc as the picture quality is not great..

View attachment 31242

I've never heard of this one. I'll have to hunt it down.

Back