Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BJH. XII. Someone on the forum noticed that the vocals where to loud in this mix.I think it's front heavy.I shifted the balance 3db to the rears,and now
It sounds nice to me.Music is good too.:)

BJH. XII. Someone on the forum noticed that the vocals where to loud in this mix.I think it's front heavy.I shifted the balance 3db to the rears,and now
It sounds nice to me.Music is good too.:)

Sounds like a good fix!

I lowered the center channel with 6 dB on all tracks except track 2 and 7 - those sounded ok.

Metallica - DVD-A. Absolute blast[emoji95]
221969827b01687fe7abcc62d17d2112.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Almost thought I'll never go back to this release... so glad I did! It's the most pop I can go, but the mix helps a lot here. And, occasionally, they sound almost DaftPunkish, so that's a bonus too.

Last edited:
I received my copy of Bryan Ferry's Frantic today and of course expected the SACD like the rest of you have got. To my big surprise I actually received the DVD-Audio, listening to the 5.1 MLP 88.2k as I write this. Packaged in a SACD jewel case with both the DVD-Audio and the Compact Disc logotype on it.

Very strange, to say the least, but no complaining from my side ;), sounds excellent by the way.

Anyone else that have received the DVD-Audio?

Great news! :) Don't forget to vote in the QQ Poll ;)

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ryan-FRANTIC-SACD-DVD-A&highlight=bryan+ferry

(Ps. If I could change my vote to a "9" today I would, its great surround sound!)

Queen - Greatest Hits Vol. 2 Listening to 5.1 DTS 96/24 and Watching the videos too :)

This is a very nice discrete mix. First listen for a long time, forgot how good it is!

Back