Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suspicion is it's because VM is one of my absolute favorite artists and I'm afraid there is nothing to look forward to after this... :(

There probably isn't, but I think that's all the more reason to open it, listen to it, and appreciate it for how truly amazing it really is! :)

Jane Ira Bloom - Sixteen Sunsets on Pure Audio blu ray 5.1...very smooooth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 148
My suspicion is it's because VM is one of my absolute favorite artists and I'm afraid there is nothing to look forward to after this... :(

That's the same reasoning I used when I told Bo Derek "No" when she asked me on a date years ago :D Seriously son, ya gotta break open that package, that blu ray begs to be played loud and often, it's that good :music

SQ Fest (with my SQ Vinyl chip installed in my Surround Master)

John Keating - Space Experience - SQ LP
Loggins and Messina - SQ LP
MFSL - Love is the Message - SQ LP
Marvin, Welch and Farrah - Second Opinion - SQ LP
Paul Simon - Still Crazy After All These Years - SQ LP
Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood - SQ LP

Automatic "10" vote coming soon...

:D

You can always spin it a few more times just to be sure. Then again, I think a '10' is perfectly justifiable for this magnificent disc.
I looked back at my own vote and saw that I gave it a '9'. It's probably due to me docking a point for the music, cause as much as I love the album, some of the material (particularly from Side 2) starts to sound very similar after a while, but there's no doubt that it's a superb mix with wonderful fidelity. Very happy to have it! :)

But you "waffled" and gave it a 9..due to the package...poor Van has to suffer for some marketing dude's mistake:ugham:

I actually love the packaging for this release. It's so much better than the recent Blu-Ray/CD packaging of "Amused to Death" which came bent up in my mailbox… :mad:

I actually love the packaging for this release. It's so much better than the recent Blu-Ray/CD packaging of "Amused to Death" which came bent up in my mailbox:mad:

I had a little "heart to heart" talk with my Postal Carrier(she is a lady)...I explained that I receive these "discs" in the mail and to please not bend them to fit my mail box...I've never had a problem since that time...that's one of the reasons I like the jewel box approach..you can't really bend them...of course they can crack...but the disc itself is unharmed...

Well…here I go…into the breach to try and see if I can make it all the way through Bob Dylan's album "Love & Theft".
Wish me luck! ;)

Back