Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BT - This Binary Universe, I prefer the more 'get up and go' tunes. :)

I love this little fella ;)
BT.jpg

Wishbone Ash - Bare Bones Silverline DualDisc CD one side DVDA in 5.1 the other side:) Bare bones as in some of their old stuff unplugged.

WABare.jpg

Edit: an afterthought, am I posting too much on this thread?:yikes if so let me know and I'll try and tone it down a bit.:mad:@:

Wishbone Ash - Bare Bones Silverline DualDisc CD one side DVDA in 5.1 the other side:) Bare bones as in some of their old stuff unplugged.

WABare.jpg

Edit: an afterthought, am I posting too much on this thread?:yikes if so let me know and I'll try and tone it down a bit.:mad:@:

Too much? Hell no man! You have every right to post as much as you feel inclined. :) Keep it up.

I saw them just the once, a fantastic set at Knebworth Festival 21st August 1976 made the Rolling Stones seemed boring IMHO! (I slept in a bin bag under the eaves of a friends tent, as I never found the friends I was supposed to be meeting! :mad:@:)

Still one of the saddest days in my life when that plane crashed. We had tickets to see them on the "Street Survivors" tour when it happened.

They were the most powerful live band And boy were they fun. I never cared about the confidante flag/North/south nonsense.

It was the guitars and the symphony of sounds.

Never held it against the survivors to re-emerge as they have. I just never could let go of Ronnie. I love Neil Young too. I would have loved hearing Ronnie and Neil's awesome eventual collaboration...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5vxvi6T.jpg

Another pretty good Silverline - great folk/rock with a nice discrete surround mix, there are so many cool discs to find in old threads on QQ :banana:

...last night's session was:
Björk
"Debut"

man, was that a treat!!! I remember getting it back in the day and I'm still like Nelle Hopper; listening to that CD and still finding new things...

Great mix and, of course, the wonderful-ahead of its time- music.....love the "Jetto Blaster"...

gotta listen to some more of that..I'll probably take it in their respective order....

So let down that she does not mix her stuff in MCH anymore... :(

......and so many good posts on new-ish ones, thanks, I like a bit of folk/rock and didn't know of this one, so got new + P&P from the USA for just under £5 (y)

5vxvi6T.jpg

Another pretty good Silverline - great folk/rock with a nice discrete surround mix, there are so many cool discs to find in old threads on QQ :banana:

......and so many good posts on new-ish ones, thanks, I like a bit of folk/rock and didn't know of this one, so got new + P&P from the USA for just under £5 (y)

If you like it - she has another great Silverline multichannel called "The Beauty of the Rain" that is maybe even better :banana:

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes ‎– Black & Blue (Q8)

This is one of those tapes that sounds so amazingly full that it's hard to believe it's not a Quad Reel playing. The immersive mix makes the whole experience even better. The track Satisfaction Guaranteed simply hills. I consider it demo worthy, but that's me.

I give this bad boy a 9. :smokin

Back