Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B62CD70B-194D-438E-B8CD-0108109AA5E7.jpg

Not my favourite Genesis album. But it brings a lot of great memories. Around the time it came out, me and some friends drove a 1965 Buick Wildcat Convertible from Norway down through europe to Spain one summer. Brought only a few cd's - and this was one of them.

Taking our time and only using backroads and camping in small villages at night. Listening to Genesis along with the V8 thunder, drinking beer and watching the landscape with pittoresque wine castles passing by. Great times!!

calling_zpszom3fxez.jpg

Not my favourite Genesis album. But it brings a lot of great memories. Around the time it came out, me and some friends drove a 1965 Buick Wildcat Convertible from Norway down through europe to Spain one summer. Brought only a few cd's - and this was one of them.

Taking our time and only using backroads and camping in small villages at night. Listening to Genesis along with the V8 thunder, drinking beer and watching the landscape with pittoresque wine castles passing by. Great times!!

calling_zpszom3fxez.jpg

I am part of the minority but I REALLY like this album!!!! it was a great "rebirthing"...too bad the people were expecting the "same 'ole same 'ole"....

Hugo Montenegro - "Love Theme From The Godfather" SACD... GREAT mix; peculiar and intriguing music!

This was an appropriate choice given I just watched "The Godfather" on Blu-ray last night... part of a blu-ray movie marathon I've been enjoying on my "stay-cation" this week.
So far I've watched:
Heat, The Prestige, 12 Monkeys, Conan The Barbarian, The Shawshank Redemption, Excalibur, Deadpool, The Game, and finished Fargo Season 2. Tonight it's The Godfather Part 2!

... part of a blu-ray movie marathon I've been enjoying on my "stay-cation" this week.
So far I've watched:

Heat, The Prestige, 12 Monkeys, Conan The Barbarian, The Shawshank Redemption, Excalibur, Deadpool, The Game, and finished Fargo Season 2. Tonight it's The Godfather Part 2!

Alllll koooo - wow Excalibur too :mad:@:........Deadpool Awesome - Fargo Season 1 muuuuuuuuuch better, Why the aliens?? 12 Monkeys koo - Prestige was aweeeeesome and heat is always koo. Cant get into no Conan except the late night Conan.

Back