Beach Boys Stereo SACDs Now At Acoustic Sounds

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When might Sunflower come out? I wouldn't normally have much interest in this title but they claim to have a MONO version also. Did this ever come out in vinyl in MONO?

When might Sunflower come out? I wouldn't normally have much interest in this title but they claim to have a MONO version also. Did this ever come out in vinyl in MONO?

It has the same "category" as some other beach boy titles that are coming this year.."coming in 2015"..but it will have both mono and stereo on that disc according to this

I think mono is a misprint on the website.

It could be...when this album was made the Beach Boys(or The Beach)were a mess...pretty much dysfunctional...feuding with the record company and Wilson was hurting financially...so much so that he told the world...which caused more problems...this is an interesting read that gives you an insight into the state of mind of the band..

BEACH BOYS - LITTLE DEUCE COUPE (SACD STEREO)

Just received this disc today...thanks to the prompting of Clint. I do love this disc, sound is so awesome. I rather like to put the PL II to it and it sounds really excellent. Good stuff....and a good investment IMO.

Just received this disc today...thanks to the prompting of Clint. I do love this disc, sound is so awesome. I rather like to put the PL II to it and it sounds really excellent. Good stuff....and a good investment IMO.

The Beach Boys are always a pleasure to listen to.

But now with the temperature rising, these are getting mighty tempting. :D

If only they were singing about your old 442 instead of 409:steering:

Beach Boys - Surfer Girl

I simply cannot get enough of this STEREO SACD. The sound is simply outstanding......if you guys don't have this...you're missing out big time. I listen in PL II and it blows me away...

All Summer Long is out finally. On a download!! Oh well. Good luck releasing those SACDs during the winter when nobody is interested in "summer music". This was originally scheduled to come out on SACD during the Summer (this year, not next).

Anyone have a discount code for HD Tracks that will work on this?

woops, just found one: BUY2GET20 ... 20% off but you have to buy 2 downloads at the same time.

All Summer Long is out finally. On a download!!

The HD Tracks FLAC download is from Capitol Records.
There is still the SACD mastered by Kevin Gray for Analogue Productions which is shown as a 2015 release.

I think it will be worth the wait...

Yea, maybe they will do them after the Peter Paul & Mary SACDs that were postponed. In the meantime they've offered up Joan Baez / Diamonds and Rust in the Bullring, Belafonte Sings The Blues, and Dream With Dean - The Intimate Dean Martin ... yea, those must be better sellers.

In the meantime they've offered up Joan Baez / Diamonds and Rust in the Bullring, Belafonte Sings The Blues, and Dream With Dean - The Intimate Dean Martin ... yea, those must be better sellers.

The Dean Martin SACD is their # 3 best selling SACD at the moment, right behind Amused to Death and Wish You Were Here according to the Top SACD Sales chart today.... :)
http://store.acousticsounds.com/c/4/SACD

I'd love to see their sales figures. If they've sold more than 300 of those I'd eat a bug.

Back