Pioneer DV-563A Firmware Upgrade

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S205449

Quite a few years back there were firmware updates for the Pioneer 563A that were provided by members of this forum. The older threads have a lot of dead links. Pioneer does not appear to offer firmware upgrades on-line for this model. I was wondering if anyone still has a firmware file available. I'd love to actually be able to hear Jackson Browne's Running On Empty DVD Audio Disk play on my machine. Thanks

Quite a few years back there were firmware updates for the Pioneer 563A that were provided by members of this forum. The older threads have a lot of dead links. Pioneer does not appear to offer firmware upgrades on-line for this model. I was wondering if anyone still has a firmware file available. I'd love to actually be able to hear Jackson Browne's Running On Empty DVD Audio Disk play on my machine. Thanks

I believe we can help you here, BUT Flash Your Unit at Your Own Risk! Not responsible for Your Unit turning into brick or anything else!

This link seems to work as of now from Post #272 from this thread (Read All):

Pioneer DV-563A firmware campaign

Would like to mention that I Do Not own these units. Again, use these at your own risk.

Back