What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courtesy of a friend (a fellow bassist who is a MONSTER!...was playing Rush stuff when he was 14!!!) who mailed it from the US since the seller wouldn't ship to España...

It got here with a few "bends" on the cover but the disc is fine..

R-9289643-1478025109-4362.jpeg.jpg

The last additions to my growing multichannel collection in this year.:banana: More to come in 2017! Happy New Year to all QQ members! :party :beer2

20161230.jpg

Barenaked Ladies: Everything to Everyone. Paid $4.29cdn which is my all-time lowest ever paid for a high-res disc.

So $4.29, what's that...about -$10usd :rolleyes: :D; crap can the Canadian dollar go any lower??? Oh yeah, probably!

Hugo Montenegro - Love Theme From The Quadfather (MCh SACD)

Thanks to other people in this tread i discovered this one.
The album for the Ennio Morricone tracks might be the first LP i got interested in back then.
It´s quite fascinating to go back to it now and also get quadro sound.

Overall this was an really good disc and the price was very good.
I´m gonna check if there are more discs on the duttonvocalion site that i want to listen to.

Motorhead - Ace of Spades - DVD-A
Katinka Wilson - One Life - SACD

Two discs with nothing more in common than that they have multichannel audio :)
But i really like them both.
And amazingly good surround also.

motorhead_fram.jpgmotorhead_back.jpgkatinkawilson_fram.jpgkatinkawilson_back.jpg

May I ask where you purchased the Wilson title? Interesting.

Motorhead - Ace of Spades - DVD-A
Katinka Wilson - One Life - SACD

Two discs with nothing more in common than that they have multichannel audio :)
But i really like them both.
And amazingly good surround also.

British are Coming.....Redu. Had this before my health hit the fan and was selling off titles that were of marginal quality before the better ones. Having no income for 5 months I had to move alot of disc's and I'm only now replacing those. My wife liked some of the tracks on this dvd-audio and was disappointed that I sold it.

Hard to get a nickel from a Penny....

Last edited:
Recently, I was given a $50 AMEX Gift Card. So today, I used it all up on a release I probably would have never bought otherwise, and that would be the 1964 Bob Dylan Live Multichannel SACD.
That means that I now have all of the AF Multichannel SACDs except "Let It Snow" and "Fresh Aire 8" (the latter I have on DVDA-V)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QQ member JohnSvensson so kindly offered them for sale...and I jumped on them. Hard to believe I'd never owned them before.

I got the Eric Johnson one from John, who was VERY nice about it and went thru the trouble of shipping it to España!!!

The Billy Joel ones were already quite expensive when I got my MCH system in 2008..aamof , a lot of them were already quite expensive...I got lucky with a few ones...what is really unbelievable is all the KCrimson, ELP, Yes, Jethro Tull, etc reissues we've gotten these last few years...if somebody had told me back in '08 that they'd be done and released, I'd have NOT believed it!!!
We ARE really lucky!!!!

The Stranger MCH is fantastic. I'm still on the hunt for a reasonably priced 52nd Street, which appears to be a much rarer bird :)

QQ member JohnSvensson so kindly offered them for sale...and I jumped on them. Hard to believe I'd never owned them before.

Back