What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002.JPGIt was only a matter of time before I pulled the trigger on this one..

That must have been really expensive.
I'm bidding my luck yet again on a copy of the "Avalon" SACD right now… :ebay

Not only was it $100(with shipping)...I had to out flank 4 others who were ready to buy it at the last minute in an auction situation...I contacted the buyer since he had no bids and worked a deal with the seller...I had to pay $17 for shipping..so in reality I paid $83 for the disc...like new condition(and it was)...but in the few minutes that the buyer changed the deal from an auction bid to buy it now 4 people tried to buy it before I could get it in my cart..they had been watching it for days and were prepared to jump on it in the very last seconds of the auction...

In regards to Avalon be careful...make sure you are getting the multi channel version...there are a bunch of the new SHM-SACD versions on ebay now...

In regards to Avalon be careful...make sure you are getting the multi channel version...there are a bunch of the new SHM-SACD versions on ebay now...

I'm pretty sure the one I'm bidding on right now is the 2003 Surround SACD as opposed to the new SHM-SACD.
I'm pretty good at discerning the difference between the two versions on eBay.

That must have been really expensive.
I'm bidding my luck yet again on a copy of the "Avalon" SACD right now… :ebay

Just change found at the bottom of the washing machine for Clint Eastwood (Net worth: $375 million).

Attachments

• boys_and_girls_back.jpg
    boys_and_girls_back.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
image.jpg

Big Band Stage - Kenichi Tsunoda Big Band (DVD-A/CD) 2006. Very immersive surround sound.

This one was also released on SACD in 2010.

image.jpg

Yeol Eum Son - Piano (SACD)

A dazzling piano recital by Yeol Eum Son in vivid DXD sound.

Just purchased "The Marvin Gaye Collection" SACD for around $15 on eBay.
Trying to slow down my purchases from now until after I move, but I let that one slip through.
Looking forward to hearing it once it's in! :)

Just purchased "The Marvin Gaye Collection" SACD for around $15 on eBay.
Trying to slow down my purchases from now until after I move, but I let that one slip through.
Looking forward to hearing it once it's in! :)

For that price I hope it was a new sealed one. That's a pretty high price for that title.

Back