What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back cover

004.JPG

I believe its like that :rolleyes: - I'm pretty sure it had the standard Warner Europe "This disc plays on all DVD Players" - I'll check when get home....

Right oh! Thanks matey, much appreciated (y)
(I did start to pick up these Warner titles in both US & EU incarnations just for the fun of it but I'm short on space as it is and it seemed a bit far fetched even by my standards! :eek: )

Just bought Shania Twain--Up; Bread--Best Of; Grover Washington--Winelight; Seal--Greatest Hits; Jeff Trott--Dig Up The Astroturf;Steven Stills--Stills; Super Session; Randy Newman--Little Criminals; Roger Waters--In The Flesh & The Wall Live In Berlin; Alice In Chains--Greatest Hits; Joe Satriani--Strange Beautiful Music; Ginuwine--The Life; Guess Who--Best Of; Blood, Sweat & Tears--BST; and maybe a few more I overlooked...

Now to find the time to actually listen to them...

Just bought Shania Twain--Up; Bread--Best Of; Grover Washington--Winelight; Seal--Greatest Hits; Jeff Trott--Dig Up The Astroturf;Steven Stills--Stills; Super Session; Randy Newman--Little Criminals; Roger Waters--In The Flesh & The Wall Live In Berlin; Alice In Chains--Greatest Hits; Joe Satriani--Strange Beautiful Music; Ginuwine--The Life; Guess Who--Best Of; Blood, Sweat & Tears--BST; and maybe a few more I overlooked...

Now to find the time to actually listen to them...

Eclectic! - I like your list....

Doobie Brothers "The Captain & Me" Japanese SACD.

It's finally mine!

After my first order of the disc was supposedly lost in transit, I've now got 7 of 10 Warner SACDs. Foreigner will probably be my next purchase! :)

Just scored a amazing Dvd A of Styx Grand Illusion The Audio Fidelity 24 KT Gold Disc. I ripped it to my HD and now I'm really enjoying it...Happy Happy

Just scored a amazing Dvd A of Styx Grand Illusion The Audio Fidelity 24 KT Gold Disc. I ripped it to my HD and now I'm really enjoying it...Happy Happy

Whatever that is, it's not a legit release.

Edit: to clarify, if it indeed is a DVD-A, then it is not a legit release. AFAIK, this was never released as a DVD-A. The AF gold disc was HDCD, which is obviously not multichannel.

Last edited:
Tutu is from 1986. Tutu is also the first Miles record to use synths and modern recording techniques. The great Marcus Miller had a huge hand in Tutu. Tutu is a mid-'80's take on jazz fusion.

And on those synthesizers is Adam Holzman currently recording and touring with Steven Wilson! I've been a fan of Adam since his LA jazz rock band The Fents. Here is a page on Adam with Miles.

Back