What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Gilmour -4 disc set (It's just like I'm surrounded "On An Island").

Live in Gdańsk 001.jpg

This just in.....Ian Cooke - Antiquasauria (CD + DVD + Coloring Book) has been discovered in my music room, film at eleven. And in other news it's going to be A Charlie Brown Christmas (SuperDisc) with The Vince Guaraldi Trio, we will have more news right after this commercial message. **** Timex if it's not ticking...keep on licking, or something to that effect**** In an unrelated story Spyro Gyra's Morning Dance which only has two channels as it has not been mixed in surround but should was seen lurking in the same area as Antiquasairia & Charlie Brown and should be considered smooth jazz.

Gentle Giant - Octopus & Opeth - Deliverance and Damnation have just been posted through my door, and will be awaiting me when I get home from work :)

And to finish my extremely busy week of wonderful surround music received (Thrakbox and Oranges and Lemons delivered already), Yes's Fragile is also on the way, and should hopefully arrive tomorrow :banana:

:friday:

Guitar Shorty - My Way or the Highway

Found a new/sealed copy in a funky used store (Neptune) in Seattle for $14.99 :)

Only need two more JSP titles, don't expect to find a similar deal for them

:yikes:ugham:...probably if I dug deep enough on here... there are probably different sections for music played on each day of the week...and then sub sections for each format:scream

Hehe.. ;) Well there are indeed different sub-sections here at QQ for each of the myriad 5.1 surround and legacy 4.0 Quad formats.. (if only there was one system for everything in life eh..) TBH I rather like the pigeonholing in the minutiae of it all but then I am (as my brother calls me) "a format queen" and rather revel in having the same thing in different formats but I realise that is just weird/wrong/silly to many (y)

Hehe.. ;) Well there are indeed different sub-sections here at QQ for each of the myriad 5.1 surround and legacy 4.0 Quad formats.. (if only there was one system for everything in life eh..) TBH I rather like the pigeonholing in the minutiae of it all but then I am (as my brother calls me) "a format queen" and rather revel in having the same thing in different formats but I realise that is just weird/wrong/silly to many (y)

I just don't know why it's important to have a zillion different categories for something you are listening to...NOT BUYING...because you already have a category for that(and I can understand that part)..it's the like the mattress police...as soon as I put a DVD-V on a DVD-A thread.. it's like the world is over..someone will rush in there to let me know...I wish I could say I felt quilty and stayed up all night being upset..but I just shake my head....I used to just laugh about it...but now I get flashbacks from this movie..thanks for hearing my rant...

[video=youtube;2tUiESovgfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tUiESovgfw[/video]

Back