What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people with 4 ears! :bounce:bounce

I've got the original Sorny 01? Edition, Did not know A.P. was still issuing MCH and especially since Sony Japan issued it not so long ago.

I'm really digging this new edition of Ant Phillips-Wise After The Event.60+ minutes of great 5.1 DVDA.

And finally get Tony Banks-Curious Feeling. Cd/dvd

20160406_185731.jpg

well I picked up at the remake of blow-by-blow that's fantastic in my opinion and a copy of timeout and I've wanted for years and finally broke down and I bought cup Boyz new copy of fragile is dvd-a thrown in the pile anyway

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ah, you bit on that one huh Adam? I didn't bite yet....

Yeah I was umming and ahhing.. found all your music flogging it for £38 on Amazon UK and seeing as that was the cheapest I could find it over here with no customs duty I took a bite! Let's hope it's not poisoned like Snow White's apple :eek:

According to the titling on the discs, they are from two different albums! :howl
Disc 1 is The Bootelg Series Vol. 6
Disc 2 is The Bootleg Series Vol. 6

Ah two albums for the price of one and a half! I call it a bargain...

... That reminds me of when I saw the Bootelg Beatels.. I mean Bootleg Beatles! :smokin

Sorry this is late but $ 49.00 for Toys and 40.00 for Spiders, 23.00 for ELP BSS..... I find that on the bay depending on the sellers wording during posting you may not see it. Example I always check all phrashing of DVD Audio disc's. ( dvd-audio, dvd surround music, surround 5.1 etc. ) I've found some deals with me being the only bidder.

Answer for cupboy

Back