What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73 Days At Sea - Andy Jackson (CD/DVD-A)

You have been punked, Adam! ;)
Unfortunately, this is another one of those titles where it's actually DVD-V but it's incorrectly labeled as DVD-A on the outside packaging.
(They did get the logo right on the disc itself though…)

Even on a visit to Monkey World in Dorset I didn't get that close to the gibbons ............... :lookaround

Monkey World! How fabulous! I must pay a visit!

It sounds like Planet Of The Apes meets WestWorld -

Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner and Earth Wind & Fire.. you don't get much more 70's than that..! :ugham:

Its well worth a visit, even when an orangutan stares at you as you're about to take a photo with a bored resignation of "oh, not again, get on with it!" on its face. Mind you it was quite an educational trip, I'd often wondered why my family had a predilection for hanging around in trees!

IMG_1072 (1024x768).jpg

Monkey World! How fabulous! I must pay a visit!

It sounds like Planet Of The Apes meets WestWorld -

Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner and Earth Wind & Fire.. you don't get much more 70's than that..! :ugham:

Jacintha - The Girl From Bossa Nova (SACD) - excellent fidelity, appropriate surround mix
Andy Jackson - 73 Days At Sea (DVD) - music reminds me a lot of D. Gilmour, but without his guitar skills, but still good. Surround mix is great
Simple Minds - Once Upon A Time (BluRay-A) - this 80s stuff ain't so much my thing, anyway, I like it better than "Sparkle"

JT%20SACD.jpg

James Taylor: JT SACD (Stereo/Multichannel)

Got it today.

Awesome 5.1 Mix !!!!!!

Handy Man (1978) brings lots of memories from my teen years (and from a special beautiful girlfriend of my youth, we discovered love together.... I was 16..., she was 15....)

MY GOD!!! I'm getting old... lol

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

I really like all 5 of the multi-channel James Taylor albums I managed to get, JT, Flag, Dad Loves His Work, Hourglass & October Road...........and I see you have a fine collection of mature spirits to help with the listening enjoyment!

JT%20SACD.jpg

James Taylor: JT SACD (Stereo/Multichannel)

Got it today.

Awesome 5.1 Mix !!!!!!

Handy Man (1978) brings lots of memories from my teen years (and from a special beautiful girlfriend of my youth, we discovered love together.... I was 16..., she was 15....)

MY GOD!!! I'm getting old... lol

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

I really like all 5 of the multi-channel James Taylor albums I managed to get, JT, Flag, Dad Loves His Work, Hourglass & October Road...........and I see you have a fine collection of mature spirits to help with the listening enjoyment!

SACD%20-%20Bar.jpg

You are right DuncanS....:)

At this moment listening to James Taylor: JT & Dad Loves His Work SACD's (Stereo/Multichannel) in my Home Theater/Bar sipping Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva 12 years old Rum from Venezuela.

Life is Good

Cheers!!!!!

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

Little Feat - Kickin it at the barn - DVD-A
A really good album at an good price from Ebay.
There are more of them if anyone is interested

Little_feat_front.jpg

Little_feat_back.jpg

Back