What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Analogue Productions SACD of Herbie Hancock's "Headhunters" arrived today.
Given that I ordered it this past Saturday evening, I was very impressed with how quickly amazon seller Puretone Audio sent it, and it arrived in perfect condition.
I may order more from them in the future, and I'm certainly looking forward to finally playing this Multichannel SACD, one that I understand is quite legendary in the surround sound world! :)

Finally I managed to find these two Queen masterpieces at a reasonable price!:banana:
And totally unexpected find, quite a rare RPWL SACD. Great music and excellent surround mix! :51banana:

queen.jpg

Thanks for this tip.....Vegas for RPWL sacd
I went to the other thread and while I didn't get this album I did get a copy of Stock with the 5.1 dvd on ebay. Blind buy never heard this group before but I like their influences.

Thanks for this tip.....Vegas for RPWL sacd
I did get a copy of Stock with the 5.1 dvd on ebay. Blind buy never heard this group before but I like their influences.

Excellent buy, I'm sure you will not be disappointed! This DVD is also on my wishlist.:brew

Little Feat - Kickin it at the barn - DVD-A
A really good album at an good price from Ebay.
There are more of them if anyone is interested

View attachment 26020

View attachment 26021

I have this disc and it has it's bright moments musically, surround is so-so, though.I love this band though and sure wish we could see the two LITTLE FEATS 5.1 mixes of Dixie Chicken and Waiting For Columbus....mixed in 2003/4 and sitting in a dusty vault doing us no damn good.

It's a good time NOW Warner Bros.??

Received this today.

The+Thrills+So+Much+For+The+City+313147.jpg

Waiting on the real prize which should come later this week.

51SwMaurcTL.jpg

Another one of the AF Collection Adventure In Sound SACDs showed up today. Another one that I tried to cancel. These places are really dishonest about attempted cancellations. They say it's already gone out and they can't cancel it then they ship it two days later. And by the way this disk sucks. I'd give it a 0 waste of plastic if I rated it in the poll. What an awful selection of music, and Grazing In The Grass probably sounds better on a worn out Q8. The only reason I bought it was curiosity about Peter Gunn.

Just pre-ordered the Chicago Quadio blu-ray box... so its not ON the pile yet. but soon!!!!!

Running On Empty is great. When it first came out it was playing all the time on my turntable. I'd just got married and we both just loved that album. Now I have the 5.1 but I hate that song about wacking off (Rosie).

I really listened to this album a lot when it was first released. It took me a long time to figure out the subject matter of "Rosie". "The Pretender" is an awesome album as well, and if you can manage to get your hands on a Quad version of "Late For the Sky" ... its well worth the effort.

I really listened to this album a lot when it was first released. It took me a long time to figure out the subject matter of "Rosie". "The Pretender" is an awesome album as well, and if you can manage to get your hands on a Quad version of "Late For the Sky" ... its well worth the effort.
Good lord man; how old were you... eight? :ugham:

Back