I think I paid too much!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as I get a FACTORY PRESSED DISC , I'll happily pay the money..

The only way I think they are ripping us off is with the "box set only" MCH discs (Goldfrapp, Pink Floyd)...and I'll STILL buy the ones I enjoy (read GOLDFRAPP- I even got a signed and numbered set :)
)

I think DOWNLOADS are the RIPOFFFS...(what are you gonna do WHEN your HD goes to hell in a handbasket?...and writable media does not last as long as factory discs)

God Bless Capitalism, Comrade. That's the economic system the west has embraced and that's the way it's gonna stay. That is, until the Revolution. ;)
i'm apologize but what it has to do with capitalism for that matter, parteigenosse Q-Eight?
we're dealing with results of highly monopolized part of the market, where resources/source material was collected and divided
among 3 main players worldwide. such control effectively has erased to zero any sort of competition, which supposedly is base
of capitalism and free market.
if just two of us has control over something, between us we will find the way do not hurt each other and keep price high.

i'm apologize but what it has to do with capitalism for that matter, parteigenosse Q-Eight?
we're dealing with results of highly monopolized part of the market, where resources/source material was collected and divided
among 3 main players worldwide. such control effectively has erased to zero any sort of competition, which supposedly is base
of capitalism and free market.
if just two of us has control over something, between us we will find the way do not hurt each other and keep price high.

And that my friend, is the inherent problem within the Capitalist system. Capitalism is good when it's a proper system of checks and balances. However, what happens when one market segment becomes too large? It destroys the competition! With no type of regulation to control this, monopolies are inevitable. So, how do you stop it?

But this discussion may take a turn for the worse because we're not supposed to discuss politics here.

Sometimes I'll do a lot of overthinking on a prospective purchase-should I ,should I not, maybe if I wait a bit it will come down in price?
You know what I mean . Pontificating and procrastination. (but realistically prices usually go up after too much time has pased)

And then luck steps in and I find something I want.

PINK FLOYD-WISH YOU WERE HERE box set for $60.00 (used)
And in near mint condition!

Back