Is Your Dell Computer Stuttering ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldAsMono

I have been going crazy with my computer system 'stuttering' on both audio and video and actually anything running for over a week now. I have been digitizing all forms of music for years and using Foobar as my MAIN music listening playback. This 'stuttering' would occur exactly in 5 minute or most often 10 minute intervals. I was trying everything and spent way too many hours trying to resolve the issue and was actually considering replacing my computer. I finally remembered (by my son's prompting) that the web can be your friend. Long story finally short, a thread said to erase the "Dell Monitoring Assistant". The issue is gone with now 1.5 hours of the old blissful music playing without the dreaded 'stutter'. It was so irritating and ruined the whole listening experience. I had to post this in case anyone has been suffering and most likely living with the issue unnecessarily. If I have helped even one Quadraphonicquader then I feel better. Good Luck to all. It is SO NICE having the music back!

Back