What's the Latest DSD Download in Your Collection - Multichannel, Stereo or Mono?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the SACD version...or a download...I stayed away from the SACD because of many negative reviews...it's too pricey now...check this out...I think I might try for an early release on CD

I've got the early release CD made in Japan. How about I trade it for your Moment Of Glory SACD and I'll throw in a used DSD download with it.

I've got the early release CD made in Japan. How about I trade it for your Moment Of Glory SACD and I'll throw in a used DSD download with it.

Yea..right...like I had a Moment Of Glory SACD laying around..maybe I left it in my Bugatti Veyron...or the summer house on the French Riviera...could be in the winter home on Lake Tahoe...if I find it I'll let you know:spot

Oh boy....lookout....

Just placed my 2nd DSD download order....

I ROBOT - Alan Parson's Project DSD (single rate) 2.8 MHz/64fs

XSON11503D64__101234__11122014104933-7657.jpg

Oh boy....lookout....

XSON11503D64__101234__11122014104933-7657.jpg
You could spend the whole day doing a bunch of downloads. Do you choose only DSD?

There's only one way to find out :spot.

I bought one of the 96KHZ ones and it sounds like red book. I should probably try a 192khz one. Perhaps Simon & Garfunkel Greatest Hits. It's their number one seller in the 192 khz category.

Attachments

• jriver.jpg
    jriver.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 226
Oh boy....lookout....

That's a good one. # 1 on the Top DSD Sellers chart over on Super HiRez / Acoustic Sounds.
Bernie Grundman did a nice job on the Analog Tape to DSD transfer.

While you're at Super HiRez, don't forget to check out their Live Blues Concert DSD Downloads.

Not to mention the DSD Downloads, sourced from DSD recordings and Analog Tapes on sites like Native DSD, DSD File, Blue Coast and Downloads Now.
Lots of good listening there!

(And the Free DSD Downloads from Native DSD's "Just Listen" section and the Free Eric Bibb track from DSD File).

The Carpenters - Singles 1969-1981 (DSD Single Rate 2.8 MHz 64fs download)

Couldn't resist. Still downloading....will listen after a few minutes.

XUNI99636D64__95354__12192013105716-2432.jpg

Man - it's like a damn virus....

Just downloaded ELVIS - Stereo 57 Essential Elvis (DSD Single Rate)

XAPP057D64__94709__10222013011700-6275.jpg

I'm so torn...hate the fact you are buying downloads...but rooting you on at the same time....I feel kinda dirty hitting the thanks button:confused: but the mutltichannel maven knows his downloads..so if you are going to the "darkside"...listen to him on the download suggestions...

I'm so torn...hate the fact you are buying downloads...but rooting you on at the same time....I feel kinda dirty hitting the thanks button:confused: but the mutltichannel maven knows his downloads..so if you are going to the "darkside"...listen to him on the download suggestions...

I know...I know what you mean. I have the same guilty feelings. But.....

On the other hand - I have NO intention of stopping my purchases of physical discs...that I want. Unless they stop producing them.

I know...I know what you mean. I have the same guilty feelings. But.....

On the other hand - I have NO intention of stopping my purchases of physical discs...that I want. Unless they stop producing them.

If you have the ability to play both, then enjoy both! That's how I look at it.

Back