Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought this one from Acoustic Sounds. One of my admitted guilty pleasure albums. It sounds pretty darn good too...

DR values - KISS Dynasty.JPG

Radiohead - OKNOTOK Ok Computer 20th anniversary in 24/96.

Very good, and enjoying the bonus tracks immensely.

After that 5.1 Black Sabbath I started dancing in my underwear I had to keep BS going and I only have Paranoid in 5.1 so had to switch to 24/96 Flac Sabbath. Not as good as 5.1, raised the volume to 81db still in my underwear so all is good.
Master of Reality

After that 5.1 Black Sabbath I started dancing in my underwear I had to keep BS going and I only have Paranoid in 5.1 so had to switch to 24/96 Flac Sabbath. Not as good as 5.1, raised the volume to 81db still in my underwear so all is good.
Master of Reality

And you wonder why I used to call you Markie Mark?:ugham:

What's up next: S&G The Boxer in your boxers?:bounce

The brand new re release of Montrose Paper Money, stereo Flac 24/192 is absolutely fantastic. Remastered original disc and 9 tracks recorded 1974 at KSAN studios is a must if you like great rock music not to mention Ronnie Montrose and Sammy Hagar.

Listening now to FLAC 24/96 of TP and the HB, The Live Anthology. What a super great musical release. Probably would sound great with MP3. Gives The ABB, Live At The Fillmore East a run for the money. I wish I could afford this in the surround version but at $600.00, I cant.

Listening now to FLAC 24/96 of TP and the HB, The Live Anthology. What a super great musical release. Probably would sound great with MP3. Gives The ABB, Live At The Fillmore East a run for the money. I wish I could afford this in the surround version but at $600.00, I cant.

What, is the missus giving you FLAC[K]? :yikes

SW. Hand, Cannot, Erase Blu-ray Disc DTS 5.1 Master Audio; Artwork courtesy of an almost five year old, do you remember this stuff? I think that's me second from left. Whoops, not a FLAC download, still quite good though:mad:@:.
IMG_0862_zpsbah20h4n.jpg

The Doors, 50th Anniversary Strange Days, FLAC 24/192. I purchased the double CD but I think I threw it away when it arrived in same package as the recent Black Sabbath box set, first time I did that. This download is way better than my original LP.

Back