Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've been playing it all days that means you heard it about three times every hour. The album clocks in at 22 minutes. Still, Secrets is such a killer track!

Without using a pitch control it's 31:24 according to wikipedia.

Without using a pitch control it's 31:24 according to wikipedia.

Thanks! I must have been thinking of another LP then. Or perhaps it really felt like a 22 minute play to me. :)

Back during a time when long hair was hip. :)

image.jpg

Playing my favorite Van Roth Halen album.

Fair Warning is my favourite as well followed by Women And Children First. I would have loved to see them live during the FW tour. They were at their peak in my honest opinion.

Fair Warning is my favourite as well followed by Women And Children First. I would have loved to see them live during the FW tour. They in were at their peak in my honest opinion.

Agree - unfortunately, I never saw VH with Roth...not sure how I missed out all those years. I finally did see VH on the opening of the Monsters Of Rock Tour in 1988 at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin. This was my first view of VH and though they did have Hagar, they sounded excellent and seemed energized. That all being said...Metallica and The Scorpions completely stole the show....

Agree - unfortunately, I never saw VH with Roth...not sure how I missed out all those years. I finally did see VH on the opening of the Monsters Of Rock Tour in 1988 at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin. This was my first view of VH and though they did have Hagar, they sounded excellent and seemed energized. That all being said...Metallica and The Scorpions completely stole the show....

Of course they did....

Fair Warning is my favourite as well followed by Women And Children First. I would have loved to see them live during the FW tour. They were at their peak in my honest opinion.
I may have a negative opinion of Women And Children First since I remember it being an awful sounding CRC 3 3/4 IPS tape. Probably wasn't the fault of the music.

I haven't played any FLAC all day. Too lazy to connect up the Macbook I guess. Maybe tomorrow.

In anticipation of the final three Led Zeppelin releases, and even though I was looking forward to "Presence", it was my least favorite of the catalog "Coda" that I was most looking forward to because of the extra tracks. Many of those tracks do not disappoint. :)

Been playing this for about 5 hours now. Total bassfest.

Attachments

• spears_jean.jpg
    spears_jean.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 122
Watch out for your woofers. I wonder who mastered this. Sounds like a flat master without any EQ nonsense. This has always been my favorite Beach Boys album. Went to my first Beach Boys concert right about when this was first released on LP (and reel). The reel had plenty of bass too.

Attachments

• twenty_twenty.jpg
    twenty_twenty.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 228
Back