Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one in 24/196....
ELOTime.jpg

Do you still have the installation files? If not you can get them here. I sent you the part for installing from the manual in a pm (couldn't add the pdf-file as attachment :().

Thanks for helping me Jan - I'm slowly getting things back in order. Jeez. That will be the last time I get "click happy" with foobar. :)

Do you still have the installation files? If not you can get them here. I sent you the part for installing from the manual in a pm (couldn't add the pdf-file as attachment :().

Thanks for helping me Jan - I'm slowly getting things back in order. Jeez. That will be the last time I get "click happy" with foobar. :)

Wow! Pro Studio Masters is at it again. Offering what I consider to be awesome deals on select downloads. I'm going to get this one when I get home....way too good to pass up!

Friends-Beach Boys.JPG

I continue to find myself smitten with The Beach Boys. I have to admit that I just didn't realize how amazing they are/were. I was one of the zillions that thought they were nothing more than a beach/California band. Whoa....they are SO deep....especially their mid to late 60's efforts. Just bought FLAC of Friends...which is smack middle of the psychedelia movement...and they don't disappoint...

Here is a taste of the music....I absolutely LOVE it....

[video=youtube;AxeRl6TzUz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxeRl6TzUz4&list=PLApyhECLlb9_vIYOJL2knYCAPzrhRz4b4&index=9[/video]

And check out this super psyco song....man...they were out there. Which I love...

[video=youtube;4zxcQt1ATvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zxcQt1ATvA&index=11&list=PLApyhECLlb9_vIYOJL2knYCAPzrhRz4b4[/video]

Listening to Norah Jones "Day Breaks" in 24/96. Sonically very nice, with the upright bass having great depth and presence. Song-wise nothing really grabs me yet, but I'm sure it will in time. :)

While I don't have any specific proof - it sure seems to me that Acoustic Sounds doesn't add downloads nearly as often as a year or so ago. I used to visit weekly and they would have a new set of downloads. NOw I visit, and it seems what they show as recently added...haven't changed within the last week or even more than a week.

Any comments? Are the offerings getting fewer, or what's up? Or maybe Acoustic Sounds specifically isn't selling as many as they wish and as result are pulling back? I can't comment on other download sites as I typically don't visit them.

Back