I just bought this Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZZ TOP - El Loco 96/24 Got a great price....we'll see how it sounds.

XWAR924561F96__107340__06242015120727-5465.jpg

Surfer Girl MONO 192khz ... 15% off from HDTracks

Attachments

• surfer_girl.jpg
    surfer_girl.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
The Beach Boys - Smiley Smile

96/24

91FbrcUUfvL._SL1300_.jpg

For Stereo Phonographs. I'll probably buy one of those, stereo only, 192khz but am all spent out at the moment. In the meantime the CD of this sounds pretty good.

Since last time I posted in this thread purchased Smiley Smile, Party and Summer Days. Stereo versions only. All are 24 bit 96 khz.

All these in just 7 days. Yikes. Need to settle down for awhile.

Since last time I posted in this thread purchased Smiley Smile, Party and Summer Days. Stereo versions only. All are 24 bit 96 khz.

All these in just 7 days. Yikes. Need to settle down for awhile.

I hear you...too easy. On a side note I truly wish they would go ahead and release PET SOUNDS on Blu-ray 5.1. I would KILL to hear that in a proper format...

Got this one for $12.98 ($5 off) with a coupon. It's 24 bit. And explicit (be careful to avoid the censored one).

error correction (to above post): Those 3 Beach Boys ones I bought were 192khz, not 96khz.

update: Knowing how popular Britney is on this site, I'll post a link

coupon code hdfiveoff (expires later today Aug. 10)

Attachments

• spears_jean.jpg
    spears_jean.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Been awhile...

Got the bug and just downloaded Harry Nilsson, Nilsson Schmillson. 96/24 Acoustic Sounds

Should be good.....I'll report back.

XSON699236F96__109301__09032015011809-2684.jpg

Someone mentioned this download on "another forum". I didn't even notice it had come out... but bought it immediately, with a coupon 15% off. 24 bit. 192 khz.

Attachments

• BeachBoys_KeepinTheSummerAlive80.jpg
    BeachBoys_KeepinTheSummerAlive80.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 274
Some garbage from Mad City available now in 24/96.... I've got one being dumped to my computer right now.

Attachments

• garbage_front.jpg
    garbage_front.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Has any of our download members purchased any of the Black Sabbath music from HD Tracks? I guess I'm curious if it sounds superior to standard CD. Of course, I have the whole Sabbath catalog and honestly, they sound pretty damn good to my ears. I mean, if I thought some of the Sabbath would come out in Quad...oh boy....I'd wait for that...

I'd go with the SHM SACDs for Black Sabbath. I have all of them. Probably out of print now.

Relish (20th Anniversary Edition) by Joan Osborne. One and 3/4 hours for about $13 (used a coupon). 3 versions of One Of Us and the rest of the music is excellent too. The live version of One Of Us is beyond excellent.

Back