What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO, that Boz Scaggs Other Roads is a spectacular effort. I have an expanded CD version on Friday Music and the original US CD. If you have another version, I'd love to hear how your Japanese import compares.

We caught Shania on her comeback tour. She's still got it.

Gavin Harrison
Cheating the Polygraph
DVD-V DTS

R-9333733-1478778197-2808.jpeg.jpg

AND A 45!!!!!!
Saga
"Slow Motion" (one of my faves from their 2nd LP, didn't know it had been released as a single!!!)
R-525453-1177802194.jpeg.jpg

Latest Cds hmmm

The Chambers Brothers - The Time Has Come
The Byrds - Ballad Of Easy Rider
Styx - Pieces Of Eight - SACD :banana:

The Flamin' Groovies-A Bucket Of Brains[The Original Rockfield 1972 Recordings For U. A.]cd

Some Steely Dan CD's, never owned any of them previously in any format :mad:@::

Can't Buy A Thrill MCAD-37040
countdown to ecstasy MCAD-37041
The Royal Scam MCAD-37044
aja MCAD-37214

Got the ELP box yesterday....

disappointed in many ways...for all the money spent at least the CDs SHOULD be in a digipak with the original artwork...they aren't....it¡s nice having the MCH mixes on BD, though....but I think I've been gipped out big time!

At least the OTHER ELP PledgeMusic project - their last three LPs was much better quality and value for your buck...

Bottom line...

NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fractured - Lunatic Soul
Quantum Gate - Tangerine Dream

I'd like to hear any of their music in surround.

Fractured - Lunatic Soul
Quantum Gate - Tangerine Dream

I'd like to hear any of their music in surround.
Fractured is one of th best records of this year in my opinion. And as good as anything Riverside did. Pity as you say that there's no surround

I got Plant's Carry Fire on vinyl and David Crosby's Sky Trails and Lighthouse on CD. All the three hauntingly beautiful records.
Both Robert and David's voices sounds better than in years, amazing for their age

Fractured is one of th best records of this year in my opinion. And as good as anything Riverside did. Pity as you say that there's no surround

I need to listen to Riverside. I didn't think the previous album "Walking on a flashlight beam" could be bettered but Fractured is at least equivalent . I hope Mariusz tours soon.

I got Plant's Carry Fire on vinyl and David Crosby's Sky Trails and Lighthouse on CD. All the three hauntingly beautiful records.
Both Robert and David's voices sounds better than in years, amazing for their age

Cool - I'll have to get Robert Plant then. Obviously, I'm a fan....how could I not be. He's a gem IMO.

The Smiths: The Queen Is Dead. Rhino 4 disc set including the remastered RBCD of Queen plus [disc 2] b sides and outtakes and [disc 3] a live performance in Boston plus a fourth disc, a DVD~Video which includes the entire album in 96/24 STEREO [NO 5.1 remaster :(] and a short 13 minute film by Derek Jarman and a couple of music videos.

Comes in a nice high quality box and the discs are enclosed in 3 high quality gatefold covers and each disc comes in a protective poly sleeve. I paid about $24 delivered from Deep Discount [with their 15% off sale].

Patricia Barber cafe blue 24k Gold. Very nice sound need to listen more.

Back