What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tears For Fears, new Greatest Hits with two previously songs unreleased. RBCD Stereo.
index.jpg51JQEcKqdYL.jpg

Just picked up George Harrisons All Things Must Pass. Waited too long to pick this one up. 2014 cardboard double cd.

It's A Beautiful Day-S/T [cd] on the TRC label from Germany[only paid just over $5 for it used.....I'm pretty sure it's legit]

It's A Beautiful Day-S/T [cd] on the TRC label from Germany[only paid just over $5 for it used.....I'm pretty sure it's legit]

Pirated copy sorry to report. I got the TRC blue vinyl LP back in the late 80s.

Not sure if you know the history of this album on CD. But there are copies made from needle drops of vinyl and then Dutch Sony/CBS often missing front cover art but not always. TRC I think uses the Sony master rather than San Francisco Sound (weak) remaster from LP.

The Result of "Black Friday Shopping Frenzy" - no more purchases this year, I promise :)

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 208
The Result of "Black Friday Shopping Frenzy" - no more purchases this year, I promise :)

That's quite a haul.

The Layla box is a tough find for <$300 today. It's totally worth it though....the mix completely destroys the old SACD version. One of my favorites in a vast surround collection.

Enjoy!

That's quite a haul.

The Layla box is a tough find for <$300 today. It's totally worth it though....the mix completely destroys the old SACD version. One of my favorites in a vast surround collection.

Enjoy!

By accident I found the last item in stock at Amazon.de. Import from Japan with 4 SHM CDs and the DVD. Just under 200 Euros so I bit the Bullet...

The Smiths, The Queen Is Dead, 4 disc set, original 2017 remaster, a demo disc and a live 1986 disc. The 4th disc DVD-A PCM 24/96 Stereo only, sounds great, wide soundstage and great clarity.

The Smiths, The Queen Is Dead, 4 disc set, original 2017 remaster, a demo disc and a live 1986 disc. The 4th disc DVD-A PCM 24/96 Stereo only, sounds great, wide soundstage and great clarity.

+1 Markie.....GREAT album and the hi res remaster is superb!(y)(y)

The Christmas Wish - Herb Alpert CD
That Hot Pink Blues Album (live) - Keb' Mo' 2 CD
Greatest Hits Live (2016 tour) - Steve Winwood 2 CD saw him live w/Steely Dan on that tour
The Bebop Years - Coleman Hawkins UK 4 CD

Harry Nilsson - A Little Touch of Schmilsson In the Night - CD

His oldies standards album - very very very nice:banana:

and cheap on Amazon tooooo :mad:@:

Last edited:
Yaaaaaa, new old stock sealed 2 LP 45 rpm Analog Productions sourced from original master tape :banana:

Doors.jpg

And one I've never seen before, Japanese Denon "PCM Digital Recording" vintage 1981 .........Hmmmmm interesting

Denon LP.jpg

Back