What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic Ono Band - Some Time In New York City
Sun Kil Moon - Benji (double album, red vinyl)
Father John Misty - I Love You Honeybear (double album, 45 RPM)

Gifts from my youngest son. :)

CD Miroslav Vitous "Music From Weather Report"
CD Paul McCartney "Pure McCartney" (4 CD Deluxe Edition)
CD Leon Russell "Life Journey"
Fleetwood Mac "Mirage" Deluxe Edition (3 CD / 1 LP / 1 DVD)
CD & Blu Ray Video Frank Zappa "Roxy The Movie"

Thank you, Santa Joe

CD Miroslav Vitous "Music From Weather Report"
CD Paul McCartney "Pure McCartney" (4 CD Deluxe Edition)
CD Leon Russell "Life Journey"
Fleetwood Mac "Mirage" Deluxe Edition (3 CD / 1 LP / 1 DVD)
CD & Blu Ray Video Frank Zappa "Roxy The Movie"

Thank you, Santa Joe

Nice to see you here...on Christmas day, Linda. Happy holidays!!

Got a couple things from a friend that he thought I might like. The cd of Savoy Brown - Blue Matter and the lp of Froggie Beaver - From The Pond. I listened to the Froggie Beaver because they were from Omaha and then looked them up online. Found out they had a reissue of the '73 album in 1999 that came out in France with bonus tracks. Found it amazing that a little prog/psych band from Omaha would get a reissue 26 years later in Italy. Now I want to hear the bonus tracks. Scott

A Ringo box with 3 7" 45's. A poster and original artwork and a little 45 adapter. :)

C50FFCDF-E514-4689-8876-015E0C72D70D.jpg

4F7F528E-249F-4E7A-953A-BD51729E51F9.jpg

8F0135A6-6256-4AD7-9671-2C52C882D419.jpg

Got a mint copy of AC/DC iconic smash, Back In Black. It sounds phenomenal! I can't wait to rip this one and check out the DR...it's gonna be way up there. Hard to imagine in 1980, they could produce an album of this genre and it sounds this good. This is just top notch album audio at its best IMO.

21CFD845-384E-4B81-A491-114E6F146240.jpg

3A2E13F9-C6C6-45C9-A2F7-4F3888E83826.jpg

A02D05D9-8A97-4A86-8E6C-0B85F6C6BCCF.jpg

17062300-649D-44E7-A307-CAF2EA57D095.jpg

Elvis - Blue Hawaii (album)

I tell you what, the album sounds impressive and boy is it a thick, sturdy vinyl. It has the old RCA/Victor label with the dog. :)

Kap & Gos are carrying the vinyl banner! Oh hell yeah!!! I too buy vinyl, if available, over CD. So much more fun and interesting.

REAL MEN BUY VINYL!!!!!

(To quote Steven Tyler: "Then I whip out my big ten inch ...record of a band that plays the blues" heh heh heh....ok, it's a 12 inch, but, we're not picky...)

:smokin

Pink Floyd-Delicate Sound Of Thunder[new repackaging]bought it for just over $12 with all the discounts I had at Barnes and Noble

Found this one the other day, gave her a spin, interesting change from Bob's past or latter work, cool albums :banana:

Paris.jpg

Very cool and interesting album by a great band that never got much notice, if you find a copy grab it you won't be sorry.

audience.jpg

Found this one the other day, gave her a spin, interesting change from Bob's past or latter work, cool albums :banana:
Talented cat who was unafraid to explore.
Cool to hear him in a power trio setting.

Shame on the RnR HOF for snubbing him when they inducted FwMac.
(Saw Welch with them on the Bare Trees tour- Long John Baldry & Savoy Brown opened.)

Glenn Cornick (late of Jethro Tull) not only played bass, but designed the logo with the Tour Eiffel "A" in pAris.

and now spinning this one per the inspiration of Fredblue's post and with the help of a pint or 2, and ya the audiophile version sounds real real nice :smokin

styxaudiophile.jpg

Back