What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got THREE ..count'em: THREE packages yesterday...
1-Bill Nelson-Plectrajet CD -Limited edition...might as well a Maestro when he's down (almost deaf on one ear and tinnitus perenne in the other one!!)
View attachment 20753

2- RUSH- Hold your Fire LP -Vertigo UK (?) pressing..a fellow workmate lent me his Spanish pressing ..and it kinda sucked...hopefully , this one will be better!
View attachment 20756

In case this CD doesn't sound very good you might try to find the vinyl version...you can see what has happened over the years...the DR has gotten worse...check this out

Got THREE ..count'em: THREE packages yesterday...
1-Bill Nelson-Plectrajet CD -Limited edition...might as well a Maestro when he's down (almost deaf on one ear and tinnitus perenne in the other one!!)
View attachment 20753

2- RUSH- Hold your Fire LP -Vertigo UK (?) pressing..a fellow workmate lent me his Spanish pressing ..and it kinda sucked...hopefully , this one will be better!
View attachment 20756

In case this CD doesn't sound very good you might try to find the vinyl version...you can see what has happened over the years...the DR has gotten worse...check this out

Thanks Clint!
I GOT the LP version (Vertigo), AND also have the Rush remasters version on CD ...I was just looking for that "sheen" that LPs add to even early Digital , like this one! I'll report back..

Little Steven - Born Again Savage. (his 5th & final solo album from 1999)
LS_BAS_CD.jpeg
Awesome Power Trio of Adam Clayton (bass guitar), Jason Bonham (drums) and Little Steven (everything else).
If you are familiar with the Disciples Of Soul albums then this is a lot more stripped down & raw by comparison but LS has not forgotten how to rock out.

Also recommended:
Voice Of America
LS_VOA_CD.jpeg
Very 1980's production but some seriously powerful tracks here as well. This one can be got in a double pack including "Men Without Women" (and probably should be if you don't already own this)

Follow Me Down: Vanguard's Lost 1966-70
Great collection of psychedelia

Peggy Lee Close enough for Love DBX lp

Back