What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds dead silent and amazing....got it new for $14

Midler 1.JPGMidler 2.JPG
Midler 3.JPGMidler 4.JPG

Midler 5.JPG

Rock of Ages, The Band SACD dsd MOFI. It's in stereo but sounds pretty damn good. Great Cdn Band with one fine American drummer/ singer extraordinaire to keep 'em honest.

Highly Recommend, guaranteed 100% you'll like it. Collective Soul LIVE, Stereo RBCD. Big thick sound, great bass, lots of radio hits and audience participation. Plays well loud.
61+tIo4E-pL._AC_US500_QL65_.jpg

I am very much enjoying the two new Marillion releases. Size Matters-Live and Holidays In Eden-Live. I never even heard of Marillion before QQ and I have become a big fan. These two disc RBCD stereo only sets sound really great. They are called 2018 Limited Release of 5000. My copies are Holidays 3407 and Size 3151, so it seems a lot of people like Marillion.
51KsH2IWroL._SX180_.jpg510hSr2X77L._SX180_.jpg

I know I ain't got a lot of moolah for now, but the saying goes something like: "If you don't spend it, you won't get any.."
So I splurged $25 on this..

I can always count on you kap'n for the "unique" offerings...certainly not cookie cutter

[video=youtube;fT1EFM7PguQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1EFM7PguQ&list=PL4PVB5koFRELn8Nx2CDEcNjTVsNfe1B9d[/video]

I can always count on you kap'n for the "unique" offerings...certainly not cookie cutter

[video=youtube;fT1EFM7PguQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1EFM7PguQ&list=PL4PVB5koFRELn8Nx2CDEcNjTVsNfe1B9d[/video]

Thanks Clint!!! LOL!!! ("NOT cookie cutter")
Yeah.. besides the fact that my bday is the same as Tori's (not the same year, though..and Roland Orzabal, Vernon Reid, etc.), I had always been a fan of her early work, but it dawned on me that THIS was her first album.. and it took me years to put 2 and 2 together cause they used to play the SH*T out of YKTR in the "Rock Floor" in Tower records in Boston when I used to work there, 1987-1988...yes, it's VERY 80s but, man ... what great bunch of musicians on this record...I really love this one!!!

Already have the 1st album .....

The 5th Dimension - Age Of Aquarius (Well Dad was in Navy band playing trumpet back in the early 60s thru 80 - back in the 60s we were stationed in Italy and lived off base - had our station wagon overturned in military apartments during demonstrations over Vietnam (lil Snood had no idea why fires were in the streets and things going boom - remember alot even tho lil Snood was reaaaaaal lil - remember watching the first moon landing in 69 in Italy and thinking it looked like claymation. My dad did not let us listen to Major heavy dissident rock acts :rolleyes: (think he even considered The Beatles bad influence) being a military super young brat we are talking 4 - 7 years - but my first album ever pretty sure was Age of Aquarius - Dad got me Chicago 2, Blood Sweat & Tears and bought me The Grassroots when we got back to the states in 70.....remember hanging out at the Navy band rehearsals - they played a lot of BST and Chicago.......So guess you can say he gave lil Snood a good base. We never saw eye to eye even up to the day he died :( - Snood should be more grateful for a lot of the stuff he did for me - tend to remember a lot of the bad and there was a lot of bad......will always kind of regret him talking me out of pursuing music as a career.......things worked out me guess, but those rock n roll dreams :smokin

Will always regret what an asshole Snood was to him :( - went both ways, but still...

and oh yeah lol

The 5th Dimension - Ultimate (Greatest Hits)

These tunes just bring me back - Ok back to the show :banana:

The 5th Dimension - Age Of Aquarius (Well Dad was in Navy band playing trumpet back in the early 60s thru 80 - back in the 60s we were stationed in Italy and lived off base - had our station wagon overturned in military apartments during demonstrations over Vietnam (lil Snood had no idea why fires were in the streets and things going boom - remember alot even tho lil Snood was reaaaaaal lil - remember watching the first moon landing in 69 in Italy and thinking it looked like claymation. My dad did not let us listen to Major heavy dissident rock acts :rolleyes: (think he even considered The Beatles bad influence) being a military super young brat we are talking 4 - 7 years - but my first album ever pretty sure was Age of Aquarius - Dad got me Chicago 2, Blood Sweat & Tears and bought me The Grassroots when we got back to the states in 70.....remember hanging out at the Navy band rehearsals - they played a lot of BST and Chicago.......So guess you can say he gave lil Snood a good base. We never saw eye to eye even up to the day he died :( - Snood should be more grateful for a lot of the stuff he did for me - tend to remember a lot of the bad and there was a lot of bad......will always kind of regret him talking me out of pursuing music as a career.......things worked out me guess, but those rock n roll dreams :smokin

Will always regret what an asshole Snood was to him :( - went both ways, but still...

and oh yeah lol

I remember playing my dad's vinyl of 5th Dimension and I loved it. Stone Soul Picnic was a song I remember....oh and Age of Aquarius....great stuff.

I remember playing my dad's vinyl of 5th Dimension and I loved it. Stone Soul Picnic was a song I remember....oh and Age of Aquarius....great stuff.

Snood Wedding Bell Blues toooooooooooooooooooooooo :banana:

and oh yeah lol

Don't worry Snood..you aren't the only one who had "dad" issues...never got along with him...it was so bad for me that within a month after high school I had moved out and got my own apartment....but on a more pleasant topic...I loved the 5th Dimension...and ESPECIALLY Marilyn McCoo...

38028d75f1c6cf95d0ebfb707c88d0b8.jpg

Back