What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great blues on this real clean 1st pressing another nice catch

guilty.jpg

Willie Nelson-God's Problem Child[cd].....picked it up at the local Barnes and Noble with my 20 percent off coupon and 10 percent member savings I only paid $7.12 with tax.

Having seen her sing with Steven Wilson last year I bought Ninet Tayeb's new CD "Paper Parachute" which arrived today, it really rocks, its one to turn up LOUD.
http://www.ninetayeb.com/en/home
It cost more to post to the UK from the USA than the CD did though.

super clean Jap first pressing, with the naughty cover :mad:@:

yes.jpg

found this Jap first pressing still sealed and yes it's no longer a virgin

wishbone.jpg

another Jap pressing, great old live album

jwinter.jpg

Oh man! That Johnny Winter album is killer. Mean Town Blue!!!! With Rick Derringer on 2nd lead guitar. It don't get any better than this. Nice haul!!

P.S. are you allowed to say Jap? :)

ya it's a dam good one for sure johnny and Rick rip it up real good and yes us potato headed types are allowed

Taj-Mo, Chris Stapleton , From A Room Vol 1. Two Blu Ray videos, The Alan Parsons Project Live I Columbia, and ELO Live in Hyde Park.

Finishing listening to the highly recommended stereo SHM CD 10 disc collection of the Steve Miller Band. Last two, now I have listened to all 10. Having listened to every version since my youth, have seen Steve about 10 times being from San Francisco, these are bonafide good.
UICY-78267.jpgUICY-78268.jpg

Just received Beck Ola (SHM CD) so my little Jeff Beck collection is complete (although I may add BBA Live and the Jan Hammer CD. Too bad there wasn't more JB available in multichannel, especially the 7" Mini LP format.

IMG_0363.jpg

New things picked up: John Mellencamp - Sad Clowns & Hillbillies
Robert Cray - Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm
Paul Weller - A Kind Revolution
Ray Davies - Americana
The Godfathers - A Big Bad Beautiful Noise

I mentioned the new Godfathers disc I bought when I was standing in line at record store day but did not name it. Found out there is a deluxe edition of the Weller disc after I bought the regular release. I saw all of the individual Pink Floyd Boxes today, but I am not well enough informed to know which ones have good surround mixes. Scott

New things picked up: John Mellencamp - Sad Clowns & Hillbillies
Robert Cray - Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm
Paul Weller - A Kind Revolution
Ray Davies - Americana
The Godfathers - A Big Bad Beautiful Noise

I mentioned the new Godfathers disc I bought when I was standing in line at record store day but did not name it. Found out there is a deluxe edition of the Weller disc after I bought the regular release. I saw all of the individual Pink Floyd Boxes today, but I am not well enough informed to know which ones have good surround mixes. Scott

How is Robert Cray's new disc? I got Mellencamp's a little boring.

Picked this 2017 Marshall Tucker Band, re release called Hall Of Fame. It is after Toy and Tommy passed and orginally released as 1995's -Live, From Spartanburg SC. Charlie Daniels, Butch Trucks, Jaimoe and others play plus original members Doug Gray, Jerry Eubanks, Paul Riddle and George McCorckle.
MTB.jpg

Back