What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fallen way behind with posting the new discs (again)....but here's the last couple:

Bill Nelson - Luxury Wonder Moments
Luxury-Wonder-Moments-400_zpstt4e1wzd.jpg

Barry Adamson - Love Sick Dick (6 track CDEP)
61oq%2BtWs8pL.jpg

I'm drinkin and feeling sorrow about Chris Cornell, BUT, got a nice stash today. MOFI Hybrid SACD Mono Bob Dylan, John Wesley Harding, INXs Live Baby Live RBCD, in no way as good as the video in 5.1. Also R.E.M. Around The Sun, supposed to be a cool surround disc. When I am ready to come down it will be Dylan, but not yet. Plus a few others on another post.

Under a Mojito Moon - Jim Messina signed CD
A Hero of the Game - Phil Ochs CD
Solo Saxophone II-Life - John Klemmer CD
Before This World - James Taylor CD/DVD
Tom Scott & LA Express/Tom Cat/New York Connection - Tom Scott 3 LP on 2 CD UK
Rendes-Vous - Sergio Mendes CD Japan Exclusive - lyrics in Japanese Great CD!
Stardrive feat. Robert Mason (Columbia album) CD
Nick Gravenites & Blue Gravy feat. Paul Butterfield CD Got to meet Nick a few weeks ago at the Arcada

The latest batch of lp's

Eric Clapton Live in San Diego with JJ Cale (3lp)
David Bowie - No Plan
Frank Zappa - Rollo
Rush - Cygnus X-1
Elton John - Songs from the West Coast (2lp)

Got PLENTY of packages yesterday:

First...
PATTO!!!!
RESEPALO reissue....with extra goodies

R-10371860-1496165131-3866.jpeg.jpg

and Monkey's Bum...FIRST EVER OFFICIAL RELEASE WITH EXTRA GOODIES TOO!!!! after only...let's see..mumble mumble...45 odd years???? bless 'em...get them all...they ARE WORTH IT!!!! Give them your money..at least John Halsey, who is a CLASS ACT will thank you!!!

R-10371917-1496165251-7400.jpeg.jpg

and then
from (Lemon?) Pledge Music....from 96/24 transfers on LP!!!!
The ELP Trifecta...
Works Vol I

R-5376042-1391862125-2457.jpeg.jpg

Works Vol II

R-1345137-1300912028.jpeg.jpg

and the one I really don't get all the hate for...IT IS A Bona Fide ELP LP!!!! ...you just have to abstract that horrible cover photo...they owed Ahmet an LP and went into the studio..Bahamas, of course! where else??? and made a PERFECTLY APPROPRIATE ELP LP!!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT.....

R-493253-1300914687.jpeg.jpg

¡¡¡Óooooooleee!!!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has commented on it, but American PBS is showing a great series on 1920-30's blues and roots music called "American Epic". There is also a 100 song, 5 cd set available, not a "remastering" of the original 78s but claimed to be more of a unique restoration process using analog technology. Mine is in the mail. For those of you who like this sort of thing and will never own the original Paramount 78s..... :smoking I have many 78s, but not those.

Just a few things picked up in the last week or so. Some fairly new and some older.

Dan Auerbach - Waiting on A Song
Thank You Friends Big Star's Third Live...and more 2cd&bluray
Ron Gallo - Heavy Meta
The Detroit Cobras - Life, Love and Leaving
The Connells - Ring

Back